News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

leln

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on April 18, 2010, 11:15:21 PM
I will get down on my hands and knees and worship, without reservation, the god of any religion that fields Battle Nuns. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the dogma or philosophy. Battle Nuns is enough to assure me my soul will be in safe hands.

Heh. This reminds me of the "ohai, you want to convert me? You aren't trying hard enough, send Master Chief over to my house next time. Then I'll take your religion seriously" school of thought. I think that the concept of Battle Nuns started with Odin, though anyone more conversant with the various pre-Christ pantheons should feel free to correct me.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Suu

BATTLE NUN IN ACTION

I'm in the blue with the green pants, GS is to my left/your right, my instructor is to GS's left/your right. In front of GS is the King of the East Kingdom, who he just legged.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

:lulz:

Isn't the king supposed to be elected on the basis of merit in combat?

Suu

In heavy list, not rapier.  :lulz:

Actually, no, he's really good. He killed me twice.  :x GS legged him once, and my instructor killed him twice. Sometimes he was on our side too. It was a rotating scenario.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also my instructor, who also fights heavy, asked me to be his consort for when he fights in Crown.  :eek: GS didn't like the idea at first but now he's cool with it.

I don't know if the East is ready for the reign of Queen Suu...

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 19, 2010, 02:48:32 AM
Also my instructor, who also fights heavy, asked me to be his consort for when he fights in Crown.  :eek: GS didn't like the idea at first but now he's cool with it.

Well, the Great Western Province has your back, Empress.

Dok,
Sold Florida & California out for Pork Shoulder.
Molon Lube

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Suu on April 19, 2010, 02:47:07 AM
He killed me twice.  :x GS legged him once, and my instructor killed him twice. Sometimes he was on our side too. It was a rotating scenario.

so he gets the advantage then starts to lose, so he switches sides. I like him. I would follow him in a second.
He's like the reincarnation of the doge of Venice.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

No, it's whatever side they had your team start with. It was capture the flag, samurai style. 4 teams of 3 per side. Your side had to overtake the other side. Once they were taken care of, someone would go for the flag and bring it back, but then it was a free for all, you could start killing people on your side so your team could get the flag for the point.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 19, 2010, 03:12:25 AM

Dok,

I'm not sure what you've done here but my middle fingers are jammed up in the air at you anyway.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 19, 2010, 08:07:24 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 19, 2010, 03:12:25 AM

Dok,

I'm not sure what you've done here but my middle fingers are jammed up in the air at you anyway.

I kinda changed sides, and took Arizona with me.

LONG LIVE THE SWAMP YANKEE ALLIANCE!
Molon Lube

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Suu

Pariah

Dear God man!
WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU
SNAP IT TOGETHER
9/14 NEVER FORGET
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2009, 12:58:06 AM

Worry not, folks, our brave lads will soon deal with these perfidious lobster heads.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pariah on April 19, 2010, 03:27:03 PM
Dear God man!
WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU
SNAP IT TOGETHER
9/14 NEVER FORGET
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2009, 12:58:06 AM

Worry not, folks, our brave lads will soon deal with these perfidious lobster heads.

Oh, and by the way, we're annexing Ontario, CA, as a punitive measure to answer your repeated border violations.
Molon Lube