Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 20, 2010, 02:43:12 AM
OH MY GOD DID YOU NAME HIM MAYHEM????

MAYBE????

also, awwwww + cuuuuute :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 20, 2010, 07:06:37 AM
That is an adorable little tater tot!!

An adorable little tater tot who has astounding range when projectile vomiting. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

-Kel-

i have wonderful, wonderful rotten bastards for friends.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Holy shit! You got George W. Bush to come to your party? I heard he was a very sloppy drunk, is it true?

-Kel-

very, just look at that! wearing my roomie panties on his head.

he's also a douche....

Sir Squid Diddimus

Freeky

A more recent pic of the lil guy.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: -Kel- on April 22, 2010, 03:44:30 AM
very, just look at that! wearing my roomie panties on his head.

he's also a douche....

Both of these pictures are cut off before the interesting parts.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Triple Zero

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 22, 2010, 06:16:51 AM

A more recent pic of the lil guy.

holy crap he's cute does he do a lot of mischief? he really looks like "HURRY UP WITH THE PICTURE OKAY I HAVE MISCHIEF TO GET UP TO!" and then after you snapped the photo he ZOOOOOM ran off chasing a cat with glue, a piece of string and something made out of Legos.

And heyyy MANG GOOD PIC :D just for the WOMPosity, got another one that does not cut off the top of your head? First thing I had to think of when I saw it, you kind of look like the new Doctor. Though the gf disagreed and I am notoriously bad at recognizing actors and nobody evar agrees with me on these things so yeah. Just go "brilliant!" a lot :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

bones

Not having seen this thread since it was in Apple Talk makes me:

Finding 60+ pages of beautiful, beautiful spags and WOMP hilarity ripe for the viewing pleasure makes me:
filmmusic

Freeky

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 23, 2010, 07:45:31 AM
holy crap he's cute does he do a lot of mischief? he really looks like "HURRY UP WITH THE PICTURE OKAY I HAVE MISCHIEF TO GET UP TO!" and then after you snapped the photo he ZOOOOOM ran off chasing a cat with glue, a piece of string and something made out of Legos.

Lol, yeah he does, although he doesn't do mischief to our pets, which is good. :D

Salty

Jumping on the baby bandwagon:

Boy#1:

Boy#2:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.