News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Fun with eyeshadow day! (Pics taken with natural light). I think the nude lip color is throwing the picture though because there's not a lot of balance on my face. Don't ask what colors I used, I forget. There's at least 4 or 5 of them, plus 2 liners and mascara.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pretty! It takes balls to wear yellow eye shadow, and it looks good on you, too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I can make almost any color work but green, which is typical of blue eyes though. Since I've learned how to apply shadow and work with the shape of my eyes and how it's SUPPOSED to go on instead of just smearing it on with a sponge and calling it a day, It's actually quite easy to get the effects you want.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

President Television

Looking good, Suu!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Suu has one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen.
Molon Lube

Mangrove

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 23, 2010, 07:45:31 AM

And heyyy MANG GOOD PIC :D just for the WOMPosity, got another one that does not cut off the top of your head? First thing I had to think of when I saw it, you kind of look like the new Doctor. Though the gf disagreed and I am notoriously bad at recognizing actors and nobody evar agrees with me on these things so yeah. Just go "brilliant!" a lot :)

I posted the pic so people could see the late Mang-dog more than me. My little tribute as it were.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Professor Freeky on April 22, 2010, 06:16:51 AM

A more recent pic of the lil guy.

OMG HOW CUTE!   :D

I love the facial expression. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dysnomia

Me with Jon Lajoie last night.   :D :fap:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Why is there a painting of Dimo on the wall behind you guys??

Elder Iptuous

get off'n my property!

Rumckle

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 25, 2010, 11:23:18 PM
Why is there a painting of Dimo on the wall behind you guys??

Lol, that's what I thought.

Also, Iptuous looks like a man not to be fucked with.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Iptuous is a manly cowboy man.  :eek: