News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on April 25, 2010, 07:56:20 PM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on April 25, 2010, 05:24:28 PM

Me with Jon Lajoie last night.   :D :fap:

:aaa: That Jon Lajoie?  :aaa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

DID YOU MISS ME?  AWWWW YEAH!  WUT WUT

MC VAGINAS UP IN THIS BITCH

(yes that jon lajoie.   I liek shat my pance when I saw him sneak back stage since I was super close to where he walked by)

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 25, 2010, 11:23:18 PM
Why is there a painting of Dimo on the wall behind you guys??

HOLY SHIT

that does look like Dimo behind us.

DIMO YOU STALKER OMFG!

:eek: :fap: :eek:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Why is that strange man trying to eat your head, Lizzie?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Iptuous on April 25, 2010, 11:52:27 PM
                                                                                                  I. DRINK. YOAR. MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!1!
                                                                                                                                   /

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Fredyjafjallajökull on April 26, 2010, 09:35:12 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on April 25, 2010, 11:52:27 PM
                                                                                                  I. DRINK. YOAR. MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!!!!!1!
                                                                                                                                   /

:mittens:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Nigel has muscles.  :fap:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:thanks:

I take after my dad, which means I build muscle mass shockingly fast. I'm really glad I didn't get the body hair to go with it!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 26, 2010, 10:17:35 PM
:thanks:

I take after my dad, which means I build muscle mass shockingly fast. I'm really glad I didn't get the body hair to go with it!

I got both.   :lulz:

Dok,
Yeti
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You are not a girl. Which I think we are all very grateful for, because, no offense, you would be the ugliest girl EVER.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 26, 2010, 10:49:58 PM
You are not a girl. Which I think we are all very grateful for, because, no offense, you would be the ugliest girl EVER.

I would be sexy as fuck.  In a big & hairy kind of way.

I'd still be bald, too.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I know guys who dig that.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

Nigel; demolition ninja!
do you have full gas mask you could don?