News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iptuous on April 29, 2010, 04:31:49 AM
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 29, 2010, 04:27:20 AM
Mr Squid can say he doesn't notice till he's blue in the face but I know it's bullshit.

i'd be willing to put money on it that he doesn't care about them at all....

Meh, I'm pretty sure he doesn't. But I notice em and can't stand em.
Now quiet you magnificently handsome bastard  :argh!:

:lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've had 2 guys (who I never even slept with) tell me that I gave them a stretch mark fetish.

That's nice and all, but I still wish I didn't have 'em.

Then again, I look at my EFO and figure, that demanding bitch alone, never mind the other two, is worth it. Although I think it was the boy who did the most damage. Good thing I like that little shit.

My youngest thinks the word "bitch" is pronounced "bith" because she's only seen me write it by watching me type over my shoulder, and never heard me say it. Every time she calls me a "bith" I laugh and laugh, and she gets mad and storms off.

So I guess the stretch marks are OK. Bith.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Jasper

Bith?

Freeky

Jasper

Well, ain't that a bith.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on April 29, 2010, 05:39:44 PM
Bith?

Hahaha oh shit. I had no idea. She's a HUGE Star Wars fan and has been since she was four; no wonder!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Nice dildo he has there, though.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Freeky

Brotep

Jasper

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.