News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Suu

Even at my thinnest and most active, my stomach has never been chiseled and flat. No matter what I did it (and I did some crazy fucking shit back in the Olympic seed days) didn't happen and I blamed genetics. I will never forgive my dad for giving me his genes, because my mom and sister are as svelte as can be, so something went horribly wrong somewhere.

I figure that the mixture wasn't quite right with me and my brother. Short fat daughter, tall fat son, tiny petite model-worthy youngest daughter who can eat whatever the hell she wants all the time.  :argh!:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on April 30, 2010, 03:18:11 AM
Even at my thinnest and most active, my stomach has never been chiseled and flat. No matter what I did it (and I did some crazy fucking shit back in the Olympic seed days) didn't happen and I blamed genetics. I will never forgive my dad for giving me his genes, because my mom and sister are as svelte as can be, so something went horribly wrong somewhere.

I figure that the mixture wasn't quite right with me and my brother. Short fat daughter, tall fat son, tiny petite model-worthy youngest daughter who can eat whatever the hell she wants all the time.  :argh!:

I'm slaving my ass off, literally, and I'm just hoping for "decent".
Molon Lube

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

If it's any consolation, I've been skinny and fit even with little exercise, BUT the downside is that I never stop being hungry. N E V E R.

I overeat and I'm sated for 15 minutes, otherwise I have a voracious, furnace-like appetite. This has only slightly changed since I passed the mid-twenties mark.

Net,
human garbage disposal.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 30, 2010, 03:44:54 AM
If it's any consolation, I've been skinny and fit even with little exercise, BUT the downside is that I never stop being hungry. N E V E R.

I overeat and I'm sated for 15 minutes, otherwise I have a voracious, furnace-like appetite. This has only slightly changed since I passed the mid-twenties mark.

Net,
human garbage disposal.

My problem was I stopped working out, and kept eating like I was still hitting the gym.  In 18 months, I went from great shape to el blobbo.  Almost better now, but it's been a bitch of a year.
Molon Lube

Salty

Nice hat Brotep.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I've always been slim, but I gained almost 30 lbs when I had a Mirena IUD a few years ago, and I'm still trying to lose the last ten pounds. My parents and sisters are all very slender, but my ex is diabetic and pretty chubtastic and my oldest kid is chubby. She's not in the "Oh god childhood obesity!" category, but she's plump for her age. I'm hoping she won't have a problem with it later in life and resent me for it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 30, 2010, 03:47:07 AM
Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on April 30, 2010, 03:44:54 AM

Net,
human garbage disposal.

My problem was I stopped working out, and kept eating like I was still hitting the gym.  In 18 months, I went from great shape to el blobbo.  Almost better now, but it's been a bitch of a year.

Yep. And I magically gained 20lbs when I turned 25 too. I have no idea how or why, it just appeared on my ass one day and it's not wanting to go anywhere. :(

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I figure that the mixture wasn't quite right with me and my brother. Short fat daughter, tall fat son, tiny petite model-worthy youngest daughter who can eat whatever the hell she wants all the time:argh!:

Yeah, but you got the better face ::runs::

Brotep!! Is that a damn pokemon suckin on your brain?!?!

Brotep

Quote from: alty on April 30, 2010, 04:25:02 AM
Nice hat Brotep.

Thanks, alty. But you see, it is in fact two hats  :asshat:

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 30, 2010, 05:58:49 AM
Brotep!! Is that a damn pokemon suckin on your brain?!?!

Oh, the little bastard tried. Fortunately, I was wearing my Stetson. I never go on Pokemon safari without some kind of protective equipment.

Suu

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on April 30, 2010, 05:58:49 AM

I figure that the mixture wasn't quite right with me and my brother. Short fat daughter, tall fat son, tiny petite model-worthy youngest daughter who can eat whatever the hell she wants all the time:argh!:

Yeah, but you got the better face ::runs::

Hey now, she almost has enough money to get her teeth fixed. It only took her about 2 years of saving, because even with MLB Union health coverage, she STILL can't afford cosmetic dentistry, poor thing.

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lol:  Yo, i wasn't knockin her teeth, man. Hell I don't think I ever looked at em. I was just being a turd.

Suu

...Well her nose IS too big too.  :mrgreen:

LMNO

Side-to-side comparison, Suu is more attractive.  It has been proven.

WITH SCIENCE!

Sir Squid Diddimus