News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It just needs Suu's face womped in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Does anyone have a link to the jailbait pictures Suu posted a while ago? Those + the science pic would result in Glorious WOMP.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

lool

rem, jailbait means underage.

Remington

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 02, 2010, 05:19:08 AM
lool

rem, jailbait means underage.
Well, near-jailbait.
Is it plugged in?

Jasper

Intruiging.  I don't recall this.

ETA: Let's not forget that Sigmatic also "doesn't recall" where he left his keys, or the names of the last four people he met.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

If it's not on the first page, it probably needs to be reposted. Is this from the period when everyone was posting pictures from eighth grade?

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

the last yatto

guess now that intermittens is done
its time to work the deck

one long image of all the peedy heads...
maddness or :pax:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Suu

Thanks to my baldric and partlet, I seemed to have escaped the throws of bodice burn™ yet again.

Left to right: Me, General Stuart, Leln, and Richter. The boys are armored up since they were getting ready to enter the rapier tournament, but court was called first.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Is Richter really making ^_^ eyes?  How do people do that?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2010, 04:08:19 AM

Thanks to my baldric and partlet, I seemed to have escaped the throws of bodice burn™ yet again.

Left to right: Me, General Stuart, Leln, and Richter. The boys are armored up since they were getting ready to enter the rapier tournament, but court was called first.

Have you been feeding Richter cactus?  He looks a little too happy.
Molon Lube

Suu

I think he was squinting from the sun...or wincing after a bad pun was made, because there were a lot of those all day.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2010, 04:13:47 AM
I think he was squinting from the sun...or wincing after a bad pun was made, because there were a lot of those all day.

Okay, but that really looks like cactus face.

I mean, the variety of cactus face that doesn't involve barfing over the rail or trying to hide under the bed.
Molon Lube

Suu

I wouldn't hold it against him, but at the same time, he DID fight all day. Wait til you see the video I got.

Jasper

Video!  Of people beating each other up!  Very hello!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2010, 04:21:38 AM
I wouldn't hold it against him, but at the same time, he DID fight all day. Wait til you see the video I got.

Woot.
Molon Lube