News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: leln on May 04, 2010, 01:35:22 AM

Yes, I lurk, there tends to be a six month interval between each of my posts. But thanks for the compliment, it's unusual for me to be ranked among the pretty Discordians.

Uhhhh that's only because you

NEVER FUCKING POST.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

About a year old. Forgot if I posted it already.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

BADGE OF HONOR

Even if you didn't, it looks like every other picture you post of yourself.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jasper

^ This.  

I keep pestering you to post a proper facial expression, E.A. Are you capable?

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I dunno. All my pictures have drastically different expressions.

In the one above, I am frowning. In the last one I posted, I am smiling. In the one before that, I am staring at the camera drying to make it spontaneously combust.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Pariah

I could go through the last 20 or sop ages to find Enki's photos and then point out how have the same blank faced stare/semi-detached look, but I think everyone knows that it's true.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Suu

Layne Staley. Srsly.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 04, 2010, 12:47:46 PM

No.  They're all the same.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 04, 2010, 05:57:15 AM

About a year old. Forgot if I posted it already.

You did.
Molon Lube

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2010, 02:45:27 PM
...That would be Richter's sister, and she will rip you to shreds.

And yes, she's a lurker here.

Aww, you're as bad as Richter. I keep telling you people, I punched that furry by accident.

(it's true, but no one believes me)

VP,
a little disappointed that it was an accident.

leln

Quote from: Vladimir Poopin on May 04, 2010, 10:11:35 PM
Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2010, 02:45:27 PM
...That would be Richter's sister, and she will rip you to shreds.

And yes, she's a lurker here.

Aww, you're as bad as Richter. I keep telling you people, I punched that furry by accident.

(it's true, but no one believes me)

VP,
a little disappointed that it was an accident.

Odd, other people think it's funnier that it was. But seriously, if I'd done it deliberately I would have hit a lot harder. Fucker was being creepy enough to deserve it, though in general I try not to care what consenting adults do in their spare time.
[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on May 03, 2010, 01:02:06 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 03, 2010, 04:14:53 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2010, 04:13:47 AM
I think he was squinting from the sun...or wincing after a bad pun was made, because there were a lot of those all day.

Okay, but that really looks like cactus face.

I mean, the variety of cactus face that doesn't involve barfing over the rail or trying to hide under the bed.

Spending a day running around heavily armed, socializing, feasting/drinking, and living up to the nickname "The Bastard", makes me insanely happy.  Suu, Leln, GS and Co. shouting "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" before filming again only kicked it up a notch.

The lady marshalling the fight nearly called paramedics when I hammed up getting killed.  She's not quite comfortable with our kind of fun.  (She'd also instructed us to make a better show for the crod, FFS.)

What the fuck?  That organization is slipping, Richter.

Something has to be done.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 05, 2010, 03:07:57 AM
I think he was squinting from the sun...or wincing after a bad pun was made, because there were a lot of those all day.

I mean, the variety of cactus face that doesn't involve barfing over the rail or trying to hide under the bed.

Spending a day running around heavily armed, socializing, feasting/drinking, and living up to the nickname "The Bastard", makes me insanely happy.  Suu, Leln, GS and Co. shouting "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" before filming again only kicked it up a notch.

The lady marshalling the fight nearly called paramedics when I hammed up getting killed.  She's not quite comfortable with our kind of fun.  (She'd also instructed us to make a better show for the crod, FFS.)

i888

Sounds like a job for SCIENCE!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on May 05, 2010, 03:09:32 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 05, 2010, 03:07:57 AM

i888

Sounds like a job for SCIENCE ALCHEMY!

Fixed.  It IS the SCA, after all.
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 04, 2010, 12:47:46 PM

In the one above, I am frowning. In the last one I posted, I am smiling. In the one before that, I am staring at the camera drying to make it spontaneously combust.

\
"Am I smiling?  I can't tell!"
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif