News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

I keep forgetting to put together one of those facial expression gifs for Enki.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

President Television

Quote from: NotPubli on May 05, 2010, 03:26:26 AM
dooo ittt

Maybe later, I'm having a bitch of a time looking for Enki's photos.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Why are we talking about Enki, instead of Richter, Leln, and Suu doing horrible shit to marshalls at SCA events?
Molon Lube

Salty

Have to admit they make me want to get into that kind of stuff, if only to meet some
more intersting people. Especially now since I don't find sitting around a dark living room with nothing but smoke and dull conversation in the air so much fun anymore.

I took fencing classes when I was 10 or so and did well, then stopped abrubtly.

Always wanted to pick it back up though.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Rumckle

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on May 05, 2010, 04:20:44 AM
Quote from: NotPubli on May 05, 2010, 03:26:26 AM
dooo ittt

Maybe later, I'm having a bitch of a time looking at Enki's photos.

fixt dat for ya ;)

Anyway, a picture of me dressed up as the invisible man:

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 05, 2010, 04:23:18 AM
Why are we talking about Enki, instead of Richter, Leln, and Suu doing horrible shit to marshalls at SCA events?

They refused to introduce me as "The Bastard" before the final round. I had specifically BEEN a bastard earlier to reinforce this too.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

It's a perfectly period nomiker. Unfortunately when you have enough small children running around at a modern event that may repeat it, it's probably not the best thing to announce.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Yeah, but "Faelan of Questionable Heritage" only implies bad things about my mother.  Half the fun was doign thigns on the field that made the marshal remark "What a BASTARD!" - Tristan
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Suu

Tristan yells whatever he wants.

O BTW, if you do end up for some strange off the wall reason, decide to join us for Pennsic this year, Tristan won't be there, so it's up to us to swagger in Constantilithuanian persona for a day.

Remember at Pennsic, nobody can hear you scream...and if they do, they're probably joining you or the next tent over.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Suu on May 05, 2010, 04:25:56 PM
Tristan yells whatever he wants.

O BTW, if you do end up for some strange off the wall reason, decide to join us for Pennsic this year, Tristan won't be there, so it's up to us to swagger in Constantilithuanian persona for a day.

Remember at Pennsic, nobody can hear you scream...and if they do, they're probably joining you or the next tent over.

:lulz:
It's tempting.  Have to see if I can snag / refurb a tent from Eligh and Aedan, then snag the time from work.

Suu

If you ask Pastor Matt Master Pat, you may be able to get in the bachelor's barracks. That's where Enzo is going to sleep, unless you camp with Buraco.

NotPublished

That looks freaking cool Rumckle!

POMERANIAN BITHS

(mix with Cavoodle)

still the cutest  thing ever

BADGE OF HONOR

There is no such thing as a Cavoodle.  That is a mutt.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

NotPublished

Its the cutest thing regardless!

She's also the best thing to use to pick up :)