News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 07, 2010, 05:11:06 AM
That reminds me. I shaved off the silly little beard recently, but I look so embarrassingly emasculated without it that I'm not going to take any pictures until it grows back all the way.

I hate to  tell you this (no, actually I don't) but the "beard" you speak of was more emasculating than anything else possible, including having your nuts removed by a six-year-old girl.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

C'mon enki, just do one (1) big, goofy, cleanshaven grin. Ear to ear.

DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!

Or i will drown a furry in your name.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Iptuous on April 28, 2010, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 28, 2010, 08:35:07 PM
No amount of exercise will eliminate this loose-skin thing, as it is the result of having had three kids. t's no worry; I accepted after my first kid that the skin on my lower belly will just always be a wreckage of stretch marks. My mom's always been skinny and she has the same thing.

honestly, i think women consider stretchmarks to be a significantly higher demerit than men do....
wife always complains about hers, but i don't even really notice unless she's pointing them out.

I think they're sexy. 

Apparently I am a pervert for thinking so, but it's the least of my perversions, and I'm not gonna be able to talk my wife into shaving her head so....
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You're not the only one, I've had a lot of guys find my stretchmarks a turn-on. It's probably some instinctive reaction to the fact that I'm visibly fertile and capable of carrying a child to term.

That said, I just use them as a barometer of when I'm skinny enough. Stretch marks smoothed out over fat = not skinny enough. Stretch marks baggy and shar-pei-like over just a skim of fat on a firm musclebed = skinny enough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 07, 2010, 06:31:08 AM
You're not the only one, I've had a lot of guys find my stretchmarks a turn-on. It's probably some instinctive reaction to the fact that I'm visibly fertile and capable of carrying a child to term.

That said, I just use them as a barometer of when I'm skinny enough. Stretch marks smoothed out over fat = not skinny enough. Stretch marks baggy and shar-pei-like over just a skim of fat on a firm musclebed = skinny enough.

Yeah, I figure that would make sense.  There's probably tribes in Africa where it's quite normal to be attracted to stretch marks.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Triple Zero

also, :mittens: on the weight loss!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: alty on May 07, 2010, 05:43:14 AM

Anything to save the furries.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Reeducation

I am very calm

Triple Zero

Whoa that is indeed a different look. Though I think I'd prefer without the beard if you ask me. except you werent asking
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

It is slightly less uncomfortable in the heat, which was the intent behind it. It makes me look about ten years younger, though, which isn't a good thing seeing as how I'm only 22.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rumckle

As someone who looks 16, this isn't really that bad (except for getting carded all the time, but that is starting to stop), better than looking like a pretentious hipster trying to grow a beard.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 07, 2010, 01:43:24 PM
Quote from: alty on May 07, 2010, 05:43:14 AM

Anything to save the furries.

Much fucking better.  Now get a fucking haircut.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

I got a haircut

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

BADGE OF HONOR

Jesus I have no idea why that one is so large but I gotta run sorry!
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".