Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on May 07, 2010, 08:22:17 PM
I got a haircut

Cannot see pics on this comp.  Will fap check it out later.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 07, 2010, 04:40:25 PM
Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 07, 2010, 01:43:24 PM
Quote from: alty on May 07, 2010, 05:43:14 AM
C'mon enki, just do one (1) big, goofy, cleanshaven grin. Ear to ear.

DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!

Or i will drown a furry in your name.

Anything to save the furries.

Much fucking better.  Now get a fucking haircut.

Still no facial expression.  God damn it Enki.

Cramulus

-Kel-

I got a sort of vigo the carpathean look ......

I am full of B.ull S.hit in Sociology

Suu

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 07, 2010, 06:03:51 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on April 28, 2010, 08:46:34 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 28, 2010, 08:35:07 PM
No amount of exercise will eliminate this loose-skin thing, as it is the result of having had three kids. t's no worry; I accepted after my first kid that the skin on my lower belly will just always be a wreckage of stretch marks. My mom's always been skinny and she has the same thing.

honestly, i think women consider stretchmarks to be a significantly higher demerit than men do....
wife always complains about hers, but i don't even really notice unless she's pointing them out.

I think they're sexy. 

Apparently I am a pervert for thinking so, but it's the least of my perversions, and I'm not gonna be able to talk my wife into shaving her head so....

I find my stretchmarks disgusting and I'm really embarrassed of them. I'd like to thank 2 miscarriages and rapid weight gain for ruining my chances of ever wearing a bikini again.

Why? Because contrary to popular belief, girls dress for other girls, not for guys. Guys like vaginas in various shapes and sizes, but females only care about competing with other females.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Quote from: -Kel- on May 08, 2010, 12:34:27 AM

Congrats!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 08, 2010, 12:48:06 AM
No amount of exercise will eliminate this loose-skin thing, as it is the result of having had three kids. t's no worry; I accepted after my first kid that the skin on my lower belly will just always be a wreckage of stretch marks. My mom's always been skinny and she has the same thing.

honestly, i think women consider stretchmarks to be a significantly higher demerit than men do....
wife always complains about hers, but i don't even really notice unless she's pointing them out.

I think they're sexy. 

Apparently I am a pervert for thinking so, but it's the least of my perversions, and I'm not gonna be able to talk my wife into shaving her head so....

I find my stretchmarks disgusting and I'm really embarrassed of them. I'd like to thank 2 miscarriages and rapid weight gain for ruining my chances of ever wearing a bikini again.

Why? Because contrary to popular belief, girls dress for other girls, not for guys. Guys like vaginas in various shapes and sizes, but females only care about competing with other females.

Competing for what?

What's the prize?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: -Kel- on May 08, 2010, 12:34:27 AM

Congrats, Kel!
Molon Lube

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: E. A. Waterhaus II on May 07, 2010, 01:43:24 PM
Quote from: alty on May 07, 2010, 05:43:14 AM
C'mon enki, just do one (1) big, goofy, cleanshaven grin. Ear to ear.

DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!

Or i will drown a furry in your name.

Anything to save the furries.

You think that is a grin?

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Rumckle

Congrats Kel!
Huh, I just checked my uni's website, and as I thought, here Sociology is a B.A, odd.

Also, Badges, your haircut is hawt!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 08, 2010, 05:40:31 AM

I think they're sexy. 

Competing for what?

What's the prize?

Dick!

Honestly, I don't get the "competing" thing. Maybe because I also sleep with girls? Maybe because I know we're all insecure about something? I used to be more self-conscious about my fat and my stretch marks, but at some point I just decided, fuck it. I'm going to wear a bikini ANYWAY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, congratulations Kel!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Yeah, I stopped giving a fuck the day I got into a hot tub in my underwear.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 08, 2010, 05:50:26 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 08, 2010, 05:40:31 AM

I think they're sexy. 

Competing for what?

What's the prize?

Dick!

Honestly, I don't get the "competing" thing. Maybe because I also sleep with girls? Maybe because I know we're all insecure about something? I used to be more self-conscious about my fat and my stretch marks, but at some point I just decided, fuck it. I'm going to wear a bikini ANYWAY.

Fuck yeah.  I'd rather be with someone that's comfortable in their own skin than someone who tries to look 20 until they're 50.

Molon Lube