News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Word!

I'd ask the girls who's hotter; the technically handsome but awkward, insecure guy, or the kinda pot-bellied funny-looking guy who seems on top of his world?

Yeah baby.

Also, one thing that makes me feel sexy even when I feel fat and old is being strong. I especially love it when I take these guys who go to the gym all the time on hikes, cause yeah, they're built and defined and all that shit, and I'm all soft and have a belly, but when I'm bounding up a mile-long incline in Forest Park and they're panting and sweating just trying to keep up, WHO OWNS WHO?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

I AM OWNED:

But I do a mean treadmill.  Do okay on broken ground, too.

Just need to stop falling over at work.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm good at walking!

And Enki
THIS is a fucking grin. SEE?

LOTS OF TEETH AND SINCERITY!!!

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

President Television

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on May 08, 2010, 09:29:01 AM
I'm good at walking!

And Enki

HOLY FUCK THIS WOMAN IS GOING TO KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE :x :x :x :x :x
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Elder Iptuous

And so now, through the miracle of modern science WOMP, we are able to get a rendition of what Enki would look like with the requested grin....

Perhaps his stoic insistence is for the best....

Sir Squid Diddimus

Uccch. I think you're right.

Doktor Howl

I'm good at walking!

And Enki

I just hurt my right arm, both feet, and my torso, and I need to change all my clothes below the waist.
Molon Lube

-Kel-

thanks everyone!

Squid is gonna chomp us!!!  :lulz: :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm good at walking!

And Enki

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

:omg:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 08, 2010, 06:39:38 AM
I AM OWNED:

But I do a mean treadmill.  Do okay on broken ground, too.

Just need to stop falling over at work.   :lulz:

Treadmill means you could probably just about keep up.  :lulz: It's the guys who do lots of weight training and muscle-defining that sweat and cry like little girls once I have them out in the woods and at my mercy.

Jasper

Oh holy fuck, Turdley!  :lulz:

Richter

I'm good at walking!

And Enki

Horrorfap isn't an emoticon.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on May 09, 2010, 03:24:37 AM
I'm good at walking!

And Enki

Horrorfap isn't an emoticon.

YES IT IS  :x:1fap:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Did I post this already? I forget.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Heeeey baby.
Move on over here a little bit closer with that creamy cleanser.

Oooooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.