News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on May 10, 2010, 07:20:28 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 10, 2010, 04:24:26 PM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on May 10, 2010, 04:21:58 AM

Snuggling with Mak.  He decided he was going to be snuggly (before he decided to nearly buck off my friend...and we had to have a conversation about what behavior is acceptable and what isn't) so I started kissing his nose, and he just rested his face in my arms.

AWWWWWWW!

he's a major snuggler.  When we went to pick him up from the track he sat his chin on my right shoulder and just stood right behind me all contented-like.  Plus, whenever he's sleepy, or ouchie, or the vet has to drug him for something (ultrasounds, teeth being done, xrays, etc) he just puts his huge head in my arms and passes the fuck out.   :)

That is soo adorable!! Aww how is Horsie going anyway? :)
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Elder Iptuous

I got my gasmask in the mail!
whee!
in the picture, it looked like it was made out of rubberized canvas, and it said it was WWI russian, but this looks like contemporary issue....
oh well.... it was cheap, and i still like it!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Jenne

:lol:  The Hawaiian shirt just makes that picture.  Needs bettar focus.

NotPublished

Ahahaahha that is awesome! And echoing Jenne here .. That Hawai shirt just makes it
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Sir Squid Diddimus

They sell those at the surplus store here for like 10 bucks

They're lots of AWESOME FUN!

Dysnomia

Damn Iput the shirt really does make the pic.   :lol:

Richter:  He is an attention whorse.   :wink:

NotPubli- He's good.   :)  I bought him a super nice, new saddle too.  Gotta sell the other one now.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dimocritus

Last night's gigs and related matters.

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jasper

Looks like an awesome party.  :lol:

Peleus, what the shit? Where's the camera?  WHAT DO THOSE WORDS MEAN?  What's the deal?!

Dysnomia

Dimo's so hawt he even looks liek sex with he's DRUNKASFUCK

:lulz:

Dimocritus

lol, thnx. Too bad no one in prov. thinks so...  :sad:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Dysnomia

then come on over here to Ca!  It's bikini season now.  ;D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 16, 2010, 07:21:24 PM
this picture is DISTURBING AS SHIT!  :aaa: :1fap:

took that two days after i had the idea, but before i started seeing the :fnord:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit