News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Quote from: Pēleus on May 16, 2010, 08:58:12 AM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Good ol' Ben has been trying to communicate with our Third Outer Head (Colbert), and got email-banned in no time (according to a note on his facebook).

I really think he just doesn't get how off-putting his 'zany' writing style comes off as.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

Quote from: Telarus on May 16, 2010, 09:35:14 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on May 16, 2010, 08:58:12 AM

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Good ol' Ben has been trying to communicate with our Third Outer Head (Colbert), and got email-banned in no time (according to a note on his facebook).

I really think he just doesn't get how off-putting his 'zany' writing style comes off as.

genuinely lolling

link or screenshot?

Narf: has the good doctor seen this pic? He would shit bricks of lail

Telarus

He seems to have pulled it from his FB feed (the tweet talking about getting email-banned). Here's his thread on the ColbertBoards: hxxp://forum.colbertnation.com/tcr/board/message?board.id=Stephen&thread.id=8346
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

Quote from: Telarus on May 18, 2010, 08:02:27 AM
He seems to have pulled it from his FB feed (the tweet talking about getting email-banned). Here's his thread on the ColbertBoards: hxxp://forum.colbertnation.com/tcr/board/message?board.id=Stephen&thread.id=8346

:lulz: thread got no bites. highlarious!

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:  that picture is so great i dont even know what to say

the last yatto

Quote from: Cramulus on May 18, 2010, 03:38:30 AM
:hosrie: has the :dok:   seen this pic? He would shit bricks of lail
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

I made an emote out of it, as a matter of fact.

:roger:
Molon Lube

NotPublished

:lulz: :lulz: Only a Japanese in disguise could make that
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: NotPubli on May 14, 2010, 06:17:45 AM
Oh I thought you wrote attention whore .. and I said Hey thats me

... :(

Mean while on that topic!

At the orchestra, my friend said I looked Jewish that night ... What does that mean? :x

I thought that was a cute picture! Was at a friends graduation .. but the ceremony sucked, so me and friend just talked through the whole thing (They were given robes)

:lol:

I would have said Arabic, but Jews and Arabs look pretty similar.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BADGE OF HONOR

I don't understand any of the conversation about the mirror-picture.   :?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on May 20, 2010, 02:42:30 AM
I don't understand any of the conversation about the mirror-picture.   :?

Me neither.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Doktor Howl

I just want to know where the camera was.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Pēleus on May 20, 2010, 10:03:05 PM
:magick:

YOU LISTEN, MISTER!  AROUND HERE, WE OBEY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

I can see that in the mirror is written the name of He Who Shall Not Be Named, Lest His EgoSearch Machine Find Us Again. Other than that, I'm as stumped as any of you.