Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on May 26, 2010, 06:17:07 AM
omg.
baby showers ARE boring.

and usually, since the bitch is pregnant there isn't even an open bar. for the non-preggo friends.

shitty.

Wow. What a cunt. What I meant to say was:

I LIKE FREE CAEK!!!!

I need to stay away from the computer when I'm in a pissy mood.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

As the resident expert on baby-havin' in my circle of friends, I have many times been asked what makes a good baby shower, and my advice is "no stupid games, lots of beer and cake".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

-Kel-

badge's awesome hair....

Elder Iptuous

cupcake and badge:
both with fantastic har!

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh come on, the other picture from that night is much better.   :D
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Suu

I like the messy look, tbh.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

-Kel-

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on May 27, 2010, 05:00:04 AM
Oh come on, the other picture from that night is much better.   :D

the one where it looks like a fairy shat on my face?

here

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 05:45:17 AM

You have no idea how much effort went into making my hair look that messy.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Nast

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on May 27, 2010, 06:21:27 AM

Pretty betch with pretty complexion!  :argh!:

And your hair looks great too!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Sir Squid Diddimus

I know! I wanna slap her and then stomp on her foot.

NotPublished

Sexy girl!

Unsure of the slapping and/or stomping however
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Nast on May 27, 2010, 06:25:16 AM

Pretty betch with pretty complexion!  :argh!:

And your hair looks great too!

Actually my complexion is terrible, it's called the magic of makeup!  I won't be modest about the pretty part though  :p

NotPublished

Love you Badge :D Thats an awesome attitude to have!

.. I tried make up once and decided to never do it again, apart from looking like a plastic-fantastic, it also dried out my skin. Ionno how you girls manage to put it on everyday but I bow down

Lol found this photo not long ago .. after I went Tat expo, and was wearing Eris is my Homegirl shirt :D (Love that shirt!!)

and the obligatory posing photo
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Elder Iptuous

Badge,
My wife is a massage therapist and has a little salon.  her aesthetician got her onto a product line called, i think, 'osmosis'.
she absolutely swears by it.  her complexion has never been better, and she doesn't wear any makeup now except for lipstick and eyeshadow.
/product plug

Suu

What do you use? I'm assuming your hair may not be as thick as mine, but typically I use the Got2B Hair Glue and Bed Head Hairspray (big ass silver aerosol). I also have used Bed Head Manipulator when I had more money and my sister worked locally and I was able to get a good discount on hair product.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."