News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 29, 2010, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 28, 2010, 10:40:47 PM
Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 28, 2010, 08:48:05 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 27, 2010, 11:56:17 PM
Hello, pretty lady.

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 27, 2010, 09:30:32 PM

Hi! I'm reading "Relentless" by Dean Koontz.

SRSLY? You can do better than that. You could have lied and we would have accepted it.

Now that's a challenge.
Hey, man. It was a book from school. Unfortunately, that was the only book smarter than the Twilight series, okay? At least I'm honest.

Easy enough I suppose. The kicker would be if you had to find a book dumber than the Twilight series  :lulz:

That'd be a real challenge.

The Gor series.  WAY stupider.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Suu

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 30, 2010, 02:39:45 AM
Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 29, 2010, 03:23:17 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on May 28, 2010, 10:40:47 PM
Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 28, 2010, 08:48:05 PM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on May 27, 2010, 11:56:17 PM
Hello, pretty lady.

Quote from: Abbess Jade on May 27, 2010, 09:30:32 PM

Hi! I'm reading "Relentless" by Dean Koontz.

SRSLY? You can do better than that. You could have lied and we would have accepted it.

Now that's a challenge.
Hey, man. It was a book from school. Unfortunately, that was the only book smarter than the Twilight series, okay? At least I'm honest.

Easy enough I suppose. The kicker would be if you had to find a book dumber than the Twilight series  :lulz:

That'd be a real challenge.

The Gor series.  WAY stupider.
:x
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i let the MAC counter makeup girl experiment on my face

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

its even more colorful in person  :lol:

Sir Squid Diddimus

I'm just gonna say it. I love obnoxious colorful makeup.
I never have an excuse or the time to do this shit, but when I do, it hurts... everyone's eyes.

I LOVE annoying makeup!

I mean, LOOK AT THE COLOR OF THESE TOES!

BADGE OF HONOR

Oh dude your toes are even freakishly longer than mine.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

FRED you have beautiful eyes, what a great stage for experimental makeup!

BADGE, I have a painting that has you and me in it. I will photograph and post it soon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Maybe I'll do my makeup all nice-nice today. Yeah...I'll go to work all punk rawk with all the sassy Brown graduates and their snooty parents run about.

Eater of Clowns

SUU!  I told you I'd get a picture of the OLOPC shirt.  It only took a third of the year.  :oops:  Anyway, this is me riding the bike rack at Harpoon brewery.  I tried getting the shirt as straight as possible, but that thing I'm on isn't a seat so much as a slab of flat vertical metal.

ETA:  Whoa, you can see how I was holding myself up based on the fucked up my right arm looks.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

-Kel-

Fred: love the makeup
Squid: love the toes
Suu: DO IT!!!