News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

my god, you're the same guy as your avatar!

NWC

oh shit I didn't even realize that  :lulz:

that's awesome
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Sir Squid Diddimus

HAHAHA!! Awesome!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
Unlike poor Squiddy, I actually like my new 'do.  So I took some laem photos.  One with flash, but I was trying to get the pic I saw in the mirror to take without getting the damned camera in the way.  And then the second one wiffout flash but with a better facial expression because I figured out how to use the "take a picture of what you're seeing" part of the iPhone 4.  Feh.

HOT

HOT

HOT!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on August 23, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
See your hair looks good.
I got the lady with the language barrier so it didn't work out quite as well, HOWEVER I can do the Elvira poof in the back which lessens the lameness by about 1.5 points.

LOOK HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS HAIR!!!

meh.
that's not a very good angle either though.

YOU

are fucking gorgeous. So shut up!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: FireWillow on August 23, 2010, 11:06:51 PM
FW and Cheese...

...are gonna git yoo!!!!

FUCKING

ADORABLE

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I washed my car today:

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
I washed my car today:

And then you climbed on it with a wet T shirt like you are in a beer commercial. 

:fap: :fap: :fap:
      :fap: :fap:
          :fap:
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was in a WHITESNAKE MOOD.

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on August 25, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
I washed my car today:

That's beautiful bodywork! Makes me want to just jump in the front seat and drive until the tanks need refilling.   :|
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Don Coyote

Quote from: BadBeast on August 25, 2010, 03:38:03 PM
That's beautiful bodywork! Makes me want to just jump in the front seat and drive until the tanks need refilling.   :|

:lulz:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nigel is.. but I just... oh dear.

also- Cheese & FW, fucking smile every once in a while. Shit.

Jenne

Woof, Nigel!  *fans self*

Squiddy, she's right.

And FW + Cheese, Squiddy's right.

Don Coyote