News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 23, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
See your hair looks good.
I got the lady with the language barrier so it didn't work out quite as well, HOWEVER I can do the Elvira poof in the back which lessens the lameness by about 1.5 points.

LOOK HOW FUCKING EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS HAIR!!!

meh.
that's not a very good angle either though.

Oh, dear!

And hallo to you, miss Squiddy!  :wink:

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Jenne on August 23, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
Unlike poor Squiddy, I actually like my new 'do.  So I took some laem photos.  One with flash, but I was trying to get the pic I saw in the mirror to take without getting the damned camera in the way.  And then the second one wiffout flash but with a better facial expression because I figured out how to use the "take a picture of what you're seeing" part of the iPhone 4.  Feh.

Whew, and Jenne...

Is it getting hot in here? I'm about to pass out...

No u

Quote from: Jenne on August 26, 2010, 08:56:54 PM
Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on August 26, 2010, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: nigelIs that a euphemism?  :?

For what??  We thought we saw a stream or pond behind you...

Ah...it'd be nice if you guys didn't post as a collective.  Just saying.

We post both collectively and as individuals.

Why do you take issue with our posting as a collective?
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

No u

Quote from: Nigel on August 26, 2010, 10:08:01 PM
Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on August 26, 2010, 06:23:12 PM
Quote from: nigelIs that a euphemism?  :?

For what??  We thought we saw a stream or pond behind you...

I don't know what it would be a euphemism for, that's why I'm confused. There's no pond...

Crap!  Now I'M confused...

...and a bit disappointed...

...because if there is no body of water...

...then there can be no fish.  :cry:
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

No u

Quote from: Iptuous on August 27, 2010, 02:16:39 AM
Well, then,  pleased to meet you, FireWillow!  and your cheese, too...

Pleased to make your acquaintance!

(Pronoun omitted intentionally for the contentedness of all forum members)
WARNING!!

No u

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 27, 2010, 05:02:52 AM
Quote from: FireWillow on August 26, 2010, 10:26:45 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 25, 2010, 04:48:40 PM
Nigel is.. but I just... oh dear.

also- Cheese & FW, fucking smile every once in a while. Shit.

You did see our avatars?

Also:

No u

You are the friendly one and cheese is the scary one?

I think we both have our moments...

Anyhow, how do you come to that conclusion?  Did I not look scary enough in the pic?
WARNING!!

Suu

We've started a new DnD campaign...I'm having a hard time taking it seriously.

I'm a half-elf paladin assassin....Yes, I'm a Battle Nun! I'm an evangelical Gozerian that hates science!

And Richter is a half-elf yokel ranger from the Bayou. This is him tying his pance up after they got burned up when GS's flare spell backfired.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Alright. Which one of you spags is drinking that rotgut Narragansett??
Also-- travel press pot mug FTW
also also-- NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURDZZ!!!!!

Cuddlefish

I'm bored and I haven't posted any pics in a while, so enjoy a little bit of Cuddefish, wouldja?

And now, sans shirt, with extra cream (pies).

Freeky

AAAAABSSSS... -mesmerized- NOMNOMNOM

Jenne

Yes, Dimo, you're terribly good looking.  Nice pix. 8)

FW, it doesn't bother me THAT much, but uh, yeah...it just gets old.  *shrug*  I don't usually go off on people for quirks, either.  But the cookies n pie gets weird on PD after a while.  *shrug*  Do as thou wilt, etc.

Suu--CUTE nun outfit--love the safety-orange-ness of it!  Richter's having waaay too much fun pulling up dem pance!  Looks like good times with all the smiles!  (we DO like smiles around here a bit much, don't we? :lol: )

Suu

Don't look at me bout dat Gansett! I was drinking Abita Jockamo!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Elder Iptuous

man, what a let down.
since work network kills photobucketz, i don't get to see the spags updates.
so i was looking forward to seeing dimo's creampies when i got home.
talk about false advertising...
that's more bukakke than creampie...