News:

If words could really hurt you, this forum would be one huge abbatoir.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

hurrdurr you look like wasserhead movie girl in that pic. uhhhhhh i'll remember her name eventually

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Freeky

OFUK KEL IS THE CHICK FROM ALIAS AND ELECTRA!

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Alamaris, you're Canadian, right?
Molon Lube

East Coast Hustle

dude, that's not a nice way to welcome someone back to PD.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Richter

Welcome back Alamaris.  Any nationality questions are overruled by your keeping a skull on your desk
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Alamaris on September 21, 2010, 06:57:52 PM
Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 21, 2010, 02:24:21 PM
dude, that's not a nice way to welcome someone back to PD.
:lulz:

Thank you for the welcome-backs!  I am indeed from Canada, and I keep multiple skulls on my desk.  That, and the fact that I've never said "eh?" out of a comedic context, should offset any nationality wonk on my part.

I'd know that haircut anywhere.
Molon Lube

Sir Squid Diddimus

I wanna see the whole tattoo

I like tats

Show us your tits tats!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 22, 2010, 04:30:08 PM
I wanna see the whole tattoo

I like tats

Show us your tits tats!

Down girl!