Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 24, 2010, 04:41:47 AM
Quote from: Alty on September 24, 2010, 01:29:16 AM
Oh he's quite the destructor.
That's one of Alaska's finest beaches, actually.

Looked like downtown Nome, to me.

Isn't Nome that town populated entirely by Wendigos?

Surely no human beings could live that far north.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Salty

The pics I posted in alty-vision (the color shots) are from the same area next to Ted Stevens Intl. Airport (everytime I lol). 
That fog behind him covers the ass-end (or beginning?) of cook inlet.

I've never been to nome before but want to so badly. I love desolate places.

And nobody human lives north past jeneau.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Jasper

Altito is adorable.  :D

the last yatto

Quote from: Alamaris on September 22, 2010, 10:28:48 PM
which worked out well, because now it looks sort of like Dread Cthulhu devouring Eternity, if you squint.

Bout to say it looks like a tribal cthulhu
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

E.O.T.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 23, 2010, 11:07:49 PM
It says something to the child's personality that it can have that much fun in what is, apparently, a post apocalyptic wasteland.

haHA!

alty - cute as a button despite the apocalypse
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Cain

Quote from: Nast on September 24, 2010, 04:48:03 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 24, 2010, 04:41:47 AM
Quote from: Alty on September 24, 2010, 01:29:16 AM
Oh he's quite the destructor.
That's one of Alaska's finest beaches, actually.

Looked like downtown Nome, to me.

Isn't Nome that town populated entirely by Wendigos?

Surely no human beings could live that far north.

It was also the setting of the terrible "film based on 'real events' that we actually made up just so this movie would seem slightly scary" The Fourth Kind.

Iason Ouabache

You're never too young to rock n' roll.

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

:mittens: + awwwwwww

he looks like he's contemplating something incredibly RIGHTEOUS, or something.

also, mmmmmm doritos ...
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

Shibboleet The Annihilator

That sounds pretty righteous...

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Iason, your baby is simply adorable!  And awww...Yatto, cute birdie!  My mom used to have a pair of those when I was younger.

the last yatto

She's been shitting on me for close to seventeen years now, she had a friend who was much smarter then this one. My favorite memory hank is freaking out over the rain, while the other one is calmly hidding under the food dish as if it was an umbrella