News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

I have to say I like talking about poo more than I like LOOKing at it...or smelling it.

I won't even go into TASTing it...

Richter

Quote from: Cramulus on September 29, 2010, 09:11:32 PM
oh my god richter... I have finally recovered from the fucking orange eating contest. Maybe it IS time..

what would be a good contest? speed / frequency? or should we go the opposite direction - who can go the longest WITHOUT pooping? (I will lose)

I don't know...I love my daily crapstitutionals.  Also, consider how often my olive oil and spice heavy diet require the rollin' of my colon.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2010, 09:11:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 29, 2010, 09:09:41 PM
Cram, isn't it about time we had another poop off of some sort? 

IS IT TIME?  ARE YOU PREPARED TO STARE INTENTINAL DOMINATION IN THE EYE AGAIN?

I advise we not go for size.  I drop daily dumps the size of a birthday cake.

I am The King.

That is all.

You have surpassed the shitting of mortal men.  You're in a class with Moose, Yeti, and Pachederms 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Richter on September 29, 2010, 09:18:11 PM
oh my god richter... I have finally recovered from the fucking orange eating contest. Maybe it IS time..

what would be a good contest? speed / frequency? or should we go the opposite direction - who can go the longest WITHOUT pooping? (I will lose)

I don't know...I love my daily crapstitutionals.  Also, consider how often my olive oil and spice heavy diet require the rollin' of my colon.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 29, 2010, 09:11:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on September 29, 2010, 09:09:41 PM
Cram, isn't it about time we had another poop off of some sort? 

IS IT TIME?  ARE YOU PREPARED TO STARE INTENTINAL DOMINATION IN THE EYE AGAIN?

I advise we not go for size.  I drop daily dumps the size of a birthday cake.

I am The King.

That is all.

You have surpassed the shitting of mortal men.  You're in a class with Moose, Yeti, and Pachederms 

This is why I have to get back out to Providence...To re-bless your commode with vindaloo-driven POOMP.
Molon Lube

Aries Gurl

Wow on all accounts!

Suu

I'll take your poomp and raise it with my IBS.

-Suu
Get's disappointed if she can't do terrible things to the ladies room at school at least twice a day.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

Are we doing to use the hunter packs?
Or we do for a new set
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Elder Iptuous

duration without pooping, i am a shoe in for.
it is my super power.  ask anyone in my family.
if i go for vacation, i can eat like a normal man, yet not sully my precious ass with toilets of unknown hygiene for ridiculous amounts of time. i am able to create the densest faeces known to man, which upon returning to my own familiar abode, will crack the porcelain upon pinching.

Elder Iptuous

also, my three year old son would beat all of you in size contest.
he daily shits the size of his leg.
it truly astounds me.
how does he not prolapse or permanently deform?

PopeTom

Would you have a special pooping Olympics for those of us who are handicapped?

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iptuous on September 30, 2010, 12:48:19 AM

duration without pooping, i am a shoe in for.
it is my super power.  ask anyone in my family.
if i go for vacation, i can eat like a normal man, yet not sully my precious ass with toilets of unknown hygiene for ridiculous amounts of time. i am able to create the densest faeces known to man, which upon returning to my own familiar abode, will crack the porcelain upon pinching.

are we related??

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A