News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 30, 2010, 05:21:07 AM
Quote from: Iptuous on September 30, 2010, 12:48:19 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on September 29, 2010, 09:11:32 PM
oh my god richter... I have finally recovered from the fucking orange eating contest. Maybe it IS time..

what would be a good contest? speed / frequency? or should we go the opposite direction - who can go the longest WITHOUT pooping? (I will lose)

duration without pooping, i am a shoe in for.
it is my super power.  ask anyone in my family.
if i go for vacation, i can eat like a normal man, yet not sully my precious ass with toilets of unknown hygiene for ridiculous amounts of time. i am able to create the densest faeces known to man, which upon returning to my own familiar abode, will crack the porcelain upon pinching.

are we related??

OOO i could totally do the NO pooping one.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

chloe and I just shit our pance, net  :lol:

Sir Squid Diddimus

they're not bad pics.

but i hate it when people put liner on their waterline.
it makes the eyes look smaller to me.

Don Coyote

Jasper

Don Coyote

That fucking hat, a shitty mustache, smirk AND some wonderfully free sunglasses with bifocal lenses why why why?!?!?!

Jasper

What's wrong with smirking?

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You people are fucking cute. I am not going to go into individual posts, but  :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

I am an asshole, so don't try to pretend I am only being flattering.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cow dude already knows I think he's hot. Net already knows he's pretty when he's not making a face. New girl is totally pretty, makeup or no makeup. Like, probably 20 years too young for me (look out for my daughter, she's kind of scary for a tiny lesbian) but still totally hot in an adorable way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sigmatic on October 01, 2010, 07:21:48 AM
What's wrong with smirking?
Noutzing das ist warum ich smirk. :lulz: