News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on October 09, 2010, 05:29:20 PM
how do you think I feel?
I don't know, my neurons just re-arranged themselves into the shape of a question mark.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Sir Squid Diddimus

That shit is frightening.
THIS shit however, makes me wanna fucking PUKE

Awe. Blinky

Payne

God damit. I just went to get some baccy.

It was RELIGION people and Saturday is my Holy Day, DO NOT QUESTION IT.

( Reputation Roont )

:crankey:

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

It looks like a youthful John Shuttleworth attempting to shave a lettuce during his punk phase.
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Juana

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on October 09, 2010, 05:41:59 PM
That shit is frightening.
THIS shit however, makes me wanna fucking PUKE

Awe. Blinky
Kitty! S/he is adorable. :)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Zenpeanut

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on October 09, 2010, 05:13:00 PM

he went to the store to get tobacco cos the closest one is about to close.

HES A VERY STRANGE ONE.

SEPARATED AT BIRTH?

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz: I keep coming back to this thread to see that pic and I bust out in uncontrollable laughter. God damn that's funny.

Doktor Howl

HES A VERY STRANGE ONE.

WOMP.
Molon Lube

Eater of Clowns

HES A VERY STRANGE ONE.

Okay, so there's a lot going on here Payne, but really what amazes me about this the most is how you're able to make your mouth so geometrically rectangular.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

BabylonHoruv

I think Payne looks like Domo in that pic.  (I think Domo is the right name, the brown roaring Japanese guy that looks a bit like poo)

Note, this does not mean I am saying Payne looks like poo, just that he and Domo open their mouths in similar ways.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

NEW DRESS! AND PUDDING!

Squeeeeeeeze that belly! Would you believe I can breathe in this thing?

TITTIES.  I LUV DEM.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yoar boobs are overflowing. ADJUST TEH TOP!

Freeky

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on October 11, 2010, 04:33:42 AM
yoar boobs are overflowing. ADJUST TEH TOP!

That's as good as it gets. I have to squeeze my bust into that dress, and it squishes me, so I was wearing a bra so it looks like I have cleavage.

Also, is birthday present from Dok and Nurse Enabler. <3