News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPIN ON THE BED!!

God! Didn't you get the memo? It's what the doctor said.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 02, 2010, 04:08:54 PM

"ALL THE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!"
- My son, at age 3, finishing the song for me, right before the incident.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on November 02, 2010, 04:52:12 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 02, 2010, 04:08:54 PM

"ALL THE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED!"
- My son, at age 3, finishing the song for me, right before the incident.
:lulz:

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 02, 2010, 01:43:54 PM
Well. My bed just broke.

Good thing I got money to get one of those anytime soon.

how did it go wrong, suu?

bds

ESSAY WRITING FACE

ACCORDING TO BROTEP, FLATULENCE FACE

AGAIN ACCORDING TO BROTEP, CATHETER INSERTION FACE

Precious Moments Zalgo

Here are some more recent pictures of me:

I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Suu

Long time no see! Hows the brewing coming? We just knocked out something like 6 meads and an IPA within the past week at a friend's house.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Do tell about the brew won't you?

Iason Ouabache

Oh fuk. I just realized that BDS is really Fred. 

No, not that Fred. This Fred:

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

bds

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 03, 2010, 04:59:04 AM
Oh fuk. I just realized that BDS is really Fred. 

No, not that Fred. This Fred:

You're like the a billionth person to have said that to me  :x :x DO NOT WANT

Suu

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 03, 2010, 04:47:10 AM
Do tell about the brew won't you?

This was Saturday's work alone. Done mostly by Enzo, but Richter and I helped out:

The large carboy on the stool is the secondary of the IPA. The bucket is Strawberry Mojito Mead ready to bottle.

The 2 3 gallon carboys are Killer Bee honey mead with vanilla and a cyser. The starting gravity on the cyser was OFF THE CHART.

The 3 1 gallon jugs are coffee/chicory mead, black currant and agave nectar wine, and a clover honey/rosehip mead.

This coming weekend I plan to secondary MY mead, which is a short mead with cinnamon, ginger and a Chinese hot pepper. I boiled it with black tea and lemon to balance the pH. I only did a gallon though and plan to enter it in a brewing contest coming up next month.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 03, 2010, 04:04:01 PM

The 2 3 gallon carboys are Killer Bee honey mead with vanilla and a cyser. The starting gravity on the cyser was OFF THE CHART.

LITERALLY.  When we dropped the dohickey into the brew to measure it, it only sank in 5 cm, well bellow the area tat had any readable scale on it.  It's going to brew into some sort of alcoholic superfluid.  Want to show up Jesus?  Walk on this stuff.

Enzo loves company when he's brewing to help out and play mad science moral support.  I stopped by last night to lend him a carboi and get my own cider, and was immediately given food, a beer, and roped in to help prep the next batch and bottle the mead.  There's a cyser in the works now with super yeast which yields 15-20% ABV. (the package gives a recipe for making horrible moneky rum, and recomends cehcking local laws to ensure it's legal for you to brew it in your area )
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Quote from: Richter on November 03, 2010, 04:22:04 PM
Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 03, 2010, 04:04:01 PM

LITERALLY.  When we dropped the dohickey into the brew to measure it, it only sank in 5 cm, well bellow the area tat had any readable scale on it.  It's going to brew into some sort of alcoholic superfluid.  Want to show up Jesus?  Walk on this stuff.

Enzo loves company when he's brewing to help out and play mad science moral support.  I stopped by last night to lend him a carboi and get my own cider, and was immediately given food, a beer, and roped in to help prep the next batch and bottle the mead.  There's a cyser in the works now with super yeast which yields 15-20% ABV. (the package gives a recipe for making horrible moneky rum, and recomends cehcking local laws to ensure it's legal for you to brew it in your area )

YOU PITCHED THE SUPER YEAST AND I MISSED IT?!?!?!

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Suu Cool for School. on November 03, 2010, 04:17:13 AM
Long time no see! Hows the brewing coming? We just knocked out something like 6 meads and an IPA within the past week at a friend's house.
Haven't brewed anything since May.  :sad: 

All of my brewing equipment is in storage.  We had been trying to close on a house since June, and we finally closed last week.  The place has been unoccupied for over a year (by humans, anyway), but once we get the non-human residents moved out, get it cleaned up, and have the plumbing and gas working again, I'll be able to get my stuff out of storage and start brewing again.  I'm shooting for first weekend in December.  I want to make a rye pale ale, and then harvest the yeast cake from that to make a rye wine.

The only homebrews I have left now are strong ones that I wanted to age, an English barleywine, a Russian imperial stout, and a Belgian golden strong ale with fresh local strawberries.  The strawberry turned out very nice.  This was my third year brewing this recipe.  I tweaked it every year and I think I nailed it this year.  The barleywine only recently calmed down enough to be drinkable, and it can stand some more aging.  I haven't tried the imperial stout yet.  It's in the back of my storage unit and I can't get to it.  It tasted wonderful fresh out of the fermenter when I was checking the gravity.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.