News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

It's the cheeky creases.  They make him look like someone from Law & Order.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 06, 2010, 05:10:08 AM

It's alarming! Because last time I checked in I think he was 16. Obviously that was a while ago, but not THAT long ago!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I feel like teasing him about it because I wish I had a leaner face growing up.  I grew a beard out of necessity, because without one I looked like a chubby girl. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2010, 05:01:41 AM
Quote from: Cainad on November 05, 2010, 04:46:31 PM
Goddamnit guys, you're making me want to go buy new pipe tobacco for my Dobbs-o-tron!

(also, spagbook update)

Why the hell do you look like an adult in this pic?

WHAT THE FUCK
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Sigmatic on November 06, 2010, 05:10:08 AM

Cainad (dec.)

I was 17 when I joined the board. :lulz:

It's the Dobbs-o-tron Pipe. It creates an aura of confidence and the impression that this man is ready to make you An Offer You Can't Refuse, plus a major shit-eating grin.

Richter

That's the face of someone who isn't afraid to smile or laugh, but doesn't do so needlessly.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That last one is downright frightening!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

:lulz:

Liam, I think we're going to have to get some drinks when I move to Oakland.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Quote from: Net on November 06, 2010, 08:55:36 PM
:lulz:

Liam, I think we're going to have to get some drinks when I move to Oakland.

Bring one of those "Point It" foreign traveller picture books, his "english" is incomprehensible. Worse than P3NT's.

This is the REAL reason why he's messing with that Brain-Neuro-Mouse device. The thoughts are there (I'm presuming), but the words come out all one-way hashed.

;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Thanks for the heads up, 000, but I'm fluent in incomprehensible and can pull a mean glottal stop.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

E.O.T.

Quote from: Nigel on November 06, 2010, 08:48:37 PM
That last one is downright frightening!  :lulz:

THAT LAST ONE

is the only one dammit!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

The Good Reverend Roger

Middle pic is best.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

\
OHAI.  DID SOMEONE SAY "DAG"?  (this is my small darg)