News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Thanks guys! Yes. I do not fuck around when it comes to accidentally falling down and hurting myself; I take it TO THE WALL.

Except usually, the wall is stairs. I think that maybe stairs are my true nemesis.

Freeky, the last pic is my favorite, because you look INSANE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2010, 01:00:11 AM
THIS

is a picture of my ass. WARNING: NSFW.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4034/5159985600_02603f8d68_z.jpg

I fell down some stairs last night. Hard. No, I was not drunk. I am hell of lucky that I broke neither my head nor my cell phone (the two things I had on me which would have been difficult to replace) and also lucky that I didn't break anything else, either.

That weird misshapenness you see? That's because it's swollen and grotesque. I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow.

Have you ever taken a pic of your own butt before? It's kind of hard.

Dude. You have accomplished the impossible! You broke your ASS CHEEKS. Tailbones and backs and all those other hard bits are easy, but you, madam, have broken fleshy muscle and cushion.

FUCKING BRA-VO!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 09, 2010, 06:00:09 AM
THIS

I fell down some stairs last night. Hard. No, I was not drunk. I am hell of lucky that I broke neither my head nor my cell phone (the two things I had on me which would have been difficult to replace) and also lucky that I didn't break anything else, either.

That weird misshapenness you see? That's because it's swollen and grotesque. I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow.

Dude. You have accomplished the impossible! You broke your ASS CHEEKS. Tailbones and backs and all those other hard bits are easy, but you, madam, have broken fleshy muscle and cushion.

FUCKING BRA-VO!

I did! I did it.

MISSION FUCKING ACCOMPLISHED.

FUCK YOU, ASS!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

at first i thought you were calling me an ass and saying fuck you to me and then i went-
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

florida  8)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 09, 2010, 07:03:29 AM

at first i thought you were calling me an ass and saying fuck you to me and then i went-
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

florida  8)

I love you Squiddy. :)

Triple Zero

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on November 09, 2010, 03:15:09 AM

WHATCHU LOOKIN AT?

Quote from: Nigel on November 09, 2010, 05:55:11 AM
Freeky, the last pic is my favorite, because you look INSANE.

Totally needs cropping and become her new avatar ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Richter on November 09, 2010, 03:04:02 AM
Needs SOMETHING and it's emote worthy.

only 50kb so would make a fine emote. although I think it can be done better. I got all the cut-outs real nice (IMHO), but failed a bit on the smooth animation part. In case anyone wants to have a go, I got a higher res .XCF file (native GIMP format, which also saves the channels, masks, layers etc)
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

THIS

1)

wtf?!?!

2)

holy shit!!!

3)

ha HA! that is way outta hand!!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Triple Zero on November 09, 2010, 09:35:52 AM

only 50kb so would make a fine emote. although I think it can be done better. I got all the cut-outs real nice (IMHO), but failed a bit on the smooth animation part. In case anyone wants to have a go, I got a higher res .XCF file (native GIMP format, which also saves the channels, masks, layers etc)

WAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA AH

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp

BAAAAAAAHAHA HA HA AH AHA HA AHA AHAHAHAHA HA HA HA ! oh god it hurts!

Bella

OMG! Thanks, Trip. You just cheered us up after a horrible awkward surprise visit from our Sara's ex boyfriend.   :lol:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Richter

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 09, 2010, 05:10:32 PM

WAH HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA AH

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaasp

BAAAAAAAHAHA HA HA AH AHA HA AHA AHAHAHAHA HA HA HA ! oh god it hurts!

2nd'ing that :lulz:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH CHRIST!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: E.O.T. on November 09, 2010, 02:13:29 PM
THIS

1)

wtf?!?!

2)

holy shit!!!

3)

ha HA! that is way outta hand!!

It's pretty crazy, and the more I think about it the more I realize that I lucked out. If I had landed in ANY other way I would have been hurt, perhaps seriously. Instead I just have this awesome bruise, which is perfectly symmetrical like an ass-butterfly.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Bella on November 09, 2010, 06:56:58 PM

OMG! Thanks, Trip. You just cheered us up after a horrible awkward surprise visit from our Sara's ex boyfriend.   :lol:

:D    :thanks::1fap: