Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 04, 2010, 08:41:05 AM
Ima shake the shit outta everbody

now shut up and make me a pie!

yes, all of you!

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Telarus

Tarts and/or cheesecake?
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Sweet food product, who cares!
Rwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Sister Fracture

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on December 04, 2010, 01:31:11 PM
Sweet food product, who cares!
Rwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

:O I can break in my new kitchen making stuff for PD spags!

Unfortunately, I STILL have no money for the sending in the mail. :cry:
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Brotep

Hey look, it's like an animated semiautomatic WOMPing:

http://theuglydance.com

Pope Pixie Pickle

Phox

Quote from: Nigel on December 04, 2010, 08:13:34 AM
Suu, you are beautiful. Fred is also ridiculously gorgeous, AND AND AND goddamnit so is Freeky, and I've seen her in person so I know. Now shut up and just ACCEPT that you are cursed with being pretty. It's weird... but the denizens of PD.com all seem to be of above average intelligence and beauty. I don't know how that works but I'll take it.

This. :)

bds

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on December 04, 2010, 02:53:35 AM
I AM COLORFUL AND YOU CANT STOP ME

YEAH BUT I CAN STOP "U"!

geddit... cause of like english and american spellings and stuff... yeah... shut up i am funny!

Nice pic, anyway. Cool fairy lights too!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

That is some motherfucking BLUE right thuuur

Eve

My face looks awful, but no matter-- GIANT GAGA BOW! This is what I did at work today.

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

East Coast Hustle

Suu, you are beautiful. Fred is also ridiculously gorgeous, AND AND AND goddamnit so is Freeky, and I've seen her in person so I know. Now shut up and just ACCEPT that you are cursed with being pretty. It's weird... but the denizens of PD.com all seem to be of above average intelligence and beauty. I don't know how that works but I'll take it.

I hate to bring everyone back to earth, but it's probably just that the ugly people don't post pictures of themselves. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Abraxas on December 05, 2010, 05:08:15 AM

I hate to bring everyone back to earth, but it's probably just that the ugly people don't post pictures of themselves. :lulz:

But I have posted plenty of pictures of myself. That invalidates your hypothesis :lulz: