News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

at that point we had been drinking for something like twelve consecutive hours

Cainad (dec.)

Hellll yesss

That was one fantastically boozy day.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 24, 2010, 01:11:53 AM

Whyyyyy the hell does your friend there look just  like  my friend Z???
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chairman Risus

Is it because they both like to rock out bow ties?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns

GAWWWWWD YOU'RE SUCH A ROCKSTAR, NIGEL

Jenne

Quote from: Burns on December 27, 2010, 05:49:46 AM
GAWWWWWD YOU'RE SUCH A ROCKSTAR, NIGEL

A gorgeous RockStar.  I hope that was a present for Mr. Language, because that's one pic that should be drivng 'em wild!

Cram!!!  Your kitteh is amost as dapper as you are!  GREAT pics!

President Television

HO HO HO!

EDIT: Also, Nigel looks amazing!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Salty

I'm all happy and shit!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Haha thanks guys! There are a ton more such pics on my Facebook page. Everyone wanted a piece of the action so I think three or four people took pictures.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Sir Squid Diddimus

HAHAHAHAHA!!
Oh god I'd forgotten about that pic of Payne

BWAHAHAHAHA!