News:

It is better to set off a nuclear bomb, than to sit and curse the dark.

Main Menu

ATTN: New England Spags

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 22, 2010, 06:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2010, 05:17:42 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 25, 2010, 05:15:35 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2010, 05:06:30 PM
Quote from: Suu on January 25, 2010, 05:04:34 PM
I want to go to NYC...I haven't been in almost a year when I used to go 2-3 times a year. No fucking time this year though. NONE until October for Comic Con.

Can I get you to take some copies to Comic Con?  We should have 3 full issues out by then.

I'm not selling there because I go as an Industry Professional through the 501st Legion. It's too fucking expensive otherwise. Unless the publisher wants me to go as a representative and pay for a table. NY Anime Festival and NY Comic Con are the same weekend in the Javits, and it's going to be atrocious if I don't get in for free, no matter which company gives me the badge.

However, give me stuff to bring to Anime Boston in April if you got it, it'll look hot on my table next to my Twilight fanarts.  :mrgreen:

Please tell me they are highly detailed representations of Bella's birth scene in book 4.

I just might.
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2010, 05:18:33 PM
Wait.

Did I just get insulted?   :lulz:

No. I'm just a capitalist as usual. As a secondary source of income I've been known to draw a lot of things that I hate just to make a buck.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

LMNO and I could sit there and glower irrately in a "meet the co-barfer of >1% of this" capacity. 

You know, to lend authenticty to it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on January 25, 2010, 05:35:46 PM
LMNO and I could sit there and glower irrately in a "meet the co-barfer of >1% of this" capacity. 

You know, to lend authenticty to it.

I got my 1% in there too! Shit, I could autograph the page I'm on.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Actually, I think the MSY project is the one taken exclusively from TGRR's rants.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2010, 05:44:51 PM
Actually, I think the MSY project is the one taken exclusively from TGRR's rants.

So far, it is...except that I hold you responsible for the intro.   :)

Also, Payne has given some good suggests at the project site, which is why we have it (hint, hint).

Chapter 12 is in the can, chapter 13 begins production tonight, so I could really use any critiquing on chapters 13-15 as soon as possible.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Cool.  Then we can drunkenly converse and pitch it. 

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2010, 05:48:31 PM

So far, it is...except that I hold you responsible for the intro.   :)

Also, Payne has given some good suggests at the project site, which is why we have it (hint, hint).

Chapter 12 is in the can, chapter 13 begins production tonight, so I could really use any critiquing on chapters 13-15 as soon as possible.

Verynice, will do.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 25, 2010, 05:48:31 PM

link to project site?