News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Who pierces an asshole?! NSFW or anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!

Started by ., January 23, 2010, 02:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Bruno

Formerly something else...

NotPublished

Nast

Quote from: NiveKRayne on January 23, 2010, 02:14:09 AM
You think that's bad...

http://www.penispumpers.org/dudes-saline-ball-injections

SERIOUSLY NSFW

I'm no medic, but shouldn't you always sterilize the injection site before sticking yourself with a needle? Because the instructions don't seem to state that, and the thought of infection infection disturbs me more than the practice.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

NotPublished

Thats a disturbing thought ..

I just hope who ever wrote made that link is just a troll  :lulz:

He needs some balls on his chin to while he's at it

Nast

Well, it's not like I'm sincerely concerned for the welfare of such people, but I think if one is going to be a filthy dirty pervert, one could at least do it safely.

But I suppose that defeats the purpose.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

NotPublished

If its self-inflicted, then no sympathy.

I feel its safer to assume it was done in humour then that those people are genuine ... I think its just gross

Jasper

What the hell.

It's like Eris teamed up with Priapus to wreak havoc on mankind.

These people do it for the thrills. They get off on injecting themselves with saline, silicone, air or some sort of gas. Its quite disturbing  :x

Jasper

A friend of mine is into bodybuilding, he mentioned to me once that some people inject stuff into their muscles to make them bulge out.  Sometimes the stuff gets messed up and makes them look like freaky lumpy meat monsters.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: NiveKRayne on January 23, 2010, 02:14:09 AM
You think that's bad...

http://www.penispumpers.org/dudes-saline-ball-injections

SERIOUSLY NSFW

That's fucking disgusting to look at, yet for some reason, I want to poke it with a sewing needle to see if it pops.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

NotPublished