News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

The image for teh article says it all...Tweet-Tweet

Started by maphdet, January 23, 2010, 03:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maphdet

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

President Television

This reminds me of a story my mother told me about her parents. It was my grandmother's birthday, and she and my grandfather hadn't really been getting along very well. Much to her surprise, she awoke to find breakfast in bed and a note informing her of a birthday scavenger hunt, with the first clue. She followed the clue, of course, and became more excited about the present with each note. Her quest carried her all over the house and all across the property(they were living in a farm house in a small town in Ontario at the time). Finally, she found a piece of paper wrapped around a smooth wooden disk with two holes in it. The note said,

"Tweet, tweet
Twiddle, twiddle,
There's only one gift
With two holes in the middle.
"

It was a homemade thumb-twiddler.
Now I imagine you know why they're divorced.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Triple Zero

what's a thumb-twiddler? i can't really find it on google or wikipedia?

i only know of thumb twiddling without any tools but just your hands?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

President Television

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 23, 2010, 01:17:10 PM
what's a thumb-twiddler? i can't really find it on google or wikipedia?

i only know of thumb twiddling without any tools but just your hands?

I think my grandfather invented it. Basically, it's just a wooden disc with two holes in it. You stick your thumbs into the holes while you twiddle them, and it keeps them a constant distance apart.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.