News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED PICTORAL STORY APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 23, 2010, 06:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I fucking LOVE that one with the banana phone!

I wish I had days like that.  I would be so gloriously damaged.

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pariah

FIRST WORD OF THE POST PLACED IN CAPS
                                                              indentation from where caps ended followed by a continuation of the post.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Nast

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 17, 2010, 04:06:33 PM
:lulz:

Quote from: Alty on March 10, 2010, 07:52:55 PM
Relevant, though gross and maybe NSFW:

http://www.freedomwriter.com/issue35/ak34.htm

Damn, that guy is lucky to have survived.

Ouchie ouchie ouchie

Although, the semi scalped human skull reminded me of a tennis ball with the chartreuse covering pulled away, and I had fond memories of recess at school as a child.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Freeky