Oh crap, my 50th post is coming...

Started by phi, January 23, 2010, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

Quote from: Pariah? on January 24, 2010, 12:54:25 AM
    Oh, you didn't know? The whole fifty posts thing is a test. We flame you until you reach 500 posts, then you get access to the Friendship Subforum™. Here, we socialize, be nice to each other, sing fun songs, and play safe, fun games like Scrabble instead of that nasty "Werewolves." Lynching? Killing? Paranoia? Doesn't sounds like fun to me!
   It's also were the bulk of our content is. Once you get there make sure to check out TGRR's rant "Welcome to the Funhouse #8: All I ever need is a Hug! "

:lulz: :lulz:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

NotPublished

Quote from: dimo on January 24, 2010, 12:53:09 AM

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

Happy reading. It's all utter hog-wash.

Also, a plants status update: Still in the same spot I was yesterday

:lulz: "Discover the Miraculous Messages from Water"

.. Did it have to open up with -
QuoteWater has a very important message for us. Water is telling us to take a much deeper look at our selves.

Its like going to a chinese restraunt and they have HEALTHY & FRESH printed in front of some of the orders ... Just gives you pause for concern. (But you still get it anyway)

But it wasn't quite what I was talking about, I'll try find the website - I'm certain they made monitors to attach to the plant to monitor its levels/reactions etc unless I'm just making stuff up about the crazy Japs

http://www.javno.com/en-world/japanese-plant-writes-blog_196221 - heres the article

http://plant.bowls-cafe.jp/index.php heres the blog ... In jap :(
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

phi

Quote from: dimo on January 23, 2010, 11:24:47 PM
Quote from: phi on January 23, 2010, 10:02:47 PM
I am a vegetarian! :eek:

YOU ARE USELESS TO HUMANITY! NOT ONLY ARE YOU WEAK AND PALE, YOUR FLESH IS GAMEY AND TASTELESS!!! PLUS, YOUR FARTS REEK!!!!!! PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, definitely, but you can eat my liver without toxic shock! Just think of it that way. I'm a good person to have around when cannibalism starts.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Freeky

Oh, you didn't know? The whole fifty posts thing is a test. We flame you until you reach 500 posts, then you get access to the Friendship Subforum™. Here, we socialize, be nice to each other, sing fun songs, and play safe, fun games like Scrabble instead of that nasty "Werewolves." Lynching? Killing? Paranoia? Doesn't sounds like fun to me!
   It's also were the bulk of our content is. Once you get there make sure to check out TGRR's rant "Welcome to the Funhouse #8: All I ever need is a Hug! "

It's true! Really, it-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Pariah

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 01:09:32 AM

It's true! Really, it-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way it's your move on Clue Jr.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Captain Utopia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 12:46:25 AM
Quote from: FP on January 24, 2010, 12:41:55 AM
Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 12:29:36 AM
I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.
No, it is quite absurd.

Why?

As a side note, I should have said "relatively absurd."

You have a friend who claims they have psychic powers and is able to talk to plants, who also apparently have feelings.  And you want me to explain why this is absurd?

Show up at your plant-whispering friends doorstep with a potted plant, a lighter and a blindfold, and do the research yourself.

Freeky

Quote from: Pariah? on January 24, 2010, 01:15:30 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 01:09:32 AM

It's true! Really, it-

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way it's your move on Clue Jr.

Oh right. Col. Mustard did it in the bathroom with the lead pipe.

Pariah

THIS IS CLUE JR. MADAME! WHAT KIND OF SICK GAME ARE YOU PULLING? MURDER WITH A CANDLESTICK?

We all know the one who hurt Mary Jay was Little Timmy in The Nap Room with the Tonka Truck!

Freeky

phi

Quote from: Pariah? on January 24, 2010, 01:32:27 AM
THIS IS CLUE JR. MADAME! WHAT KIND OF SICK GAME ARE YOU PULLING? MURDER WITH A CANDLESTICK?

We all know the one who hurt Mary Jay was Little Timmy in The Nap Room with the Tonka Truck!

Wrong! It was Little Timmy in The Nap Room with allegations of "she touched me in the no no place..."
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Pariah

Once you see all the evidence when you get to 500 I hope you will reconsider

Dysnomia

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 23, 2010, 11:26:59 PM
Okay, this is the post.

I'll fuel the fire for the uncreative types...

So am I.  Who cares?

A surprising number of people. I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.

My throwing that out there is mostly a joke. Like if I said, "I'm an emigrant with an accent, but I got a job anyways!!!" The objections are usually amusing.

again.  plz to be more creative with your flameworthiness asswipe. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 02:34:45 AM
Okay, this is the post.

So am I.  Who cares?

A surprising number of people. I have also interacted with someone who felt too strongly about plants to hurt them... They said they could feel their suffering. Honestly, it's not that absurd of a concept.

My throwing that out there is mostly a joke. Like if I said, "I'm an emigrant with an accent, but I got a job anyways!!!" The objections are usually amusing.

The level seems to be working for you.

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 24, 2010, 03:30:51 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 02:34:45 AM
Okay, this is the post.

So am I.  Who cares?

The level seems to be working for you.

*yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

how am I supposed to properly flame you when you are so booringgggggggg...?
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif