News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Wherein Payne Dislikes JohnnyX

Started by Payne, January 23, 2010, 09:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: JohNyx on January 23, 2010, 09:13:01 PM

Fuckdamnit  :oops: :x

Yes, you fucked up. Again.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

Quote from: JohNyx on January 23, 2010, 09:26:45 PM
Quote from: Payne on January 23, 2010, 09:14:51 PM

I know you dont like me, I get it ok?

Wait, what? I don't think I've ever really talked to you...

Payne

Quote from: Payne on January 24, 2010, 01:27:28 AM

My bad, I have talked to you. Expanded on points a couple times, indicated that you identified as "A satanist or some such horseshit", told you to shut up when making inappropriate comments and got kinda pissed when you waded into a heated discussion between Fictionpuss and I.

So I've barely even noticed you.

Persecution complex much?

The Johnny

Quote from: Payne on January 24, 2010, 01:33:10 AM
Quote from: Payne on January 24, 2010, 01:27:28 AM

My bad, I have talked to you. Expanded on points a couple times, indicated that you identified as "A satanist or some such horseshit", told you to shut up when making inappropriate comments and got kinda pissed when you waded into a heated discussion between Fictionpuss and I.

So I've barely even noticed you.

Persecution complex much?

Your right, i confused you with someone else. Im just kind of sick of the several group insults ive been subjected to before and i guess im a bit defensive.

And yes, when i fuck up i admit it, and i dont appreciate you picking on the wound.

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Would someone please split mine and JohnnyX's shit from this thread?

I did not intend to start shitting on it, I apologise.

Johnny, You will be pleased to know that you are retroactively correct: I now don't like you.

The Johnny

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

Yes, indeed.

However you are soon going to find you're out of people who will actually take this shit from you. Your quick to open, slow to close mouth. Your incomplete grasp of even the basics of respect. Your sheer preciousness. It becomes wearing after a time.

I would normally frame this as polite advice, but yanno, you really did piss me off when you started your shit on a friend of mine in the werewolf thread. He doesn't need me getting all defensive on his behalf, but I would make my displeasure known to you.

So, no Johnny. Fuck you.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Wizard

Payne has a point mate. You were a real shit to Cain, and you also royally fucked up the game.
Insanity we trust.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't think this board has enough hate threads, or enough "unlimited fail" threads. I think we should keep going until EVERYONE has one, especially if they're for mistaken, accidental, or imaginary slights.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

the last yatto

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on January 27, 2010, 09:40:46 PM
I don't think this board has enough hate threads, or enough "unlimited fail" threads. I think we should keep going until EVERYONE has one, especially if they're for mistaken, accidental, or imaginary slights.

Quote from: Yatto on January 21, 2010, 09:00:56 PM
hate used to mean something man

:lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Payne

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on January 27, 2010, 09:40:46 PM

This one only exists because it would otherwise have been spagging up the werewolf thread.

But thanks for the passive aggressive elbow in the ribs anyway.