News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

ABOLISH STUPIDITY!

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, April 15, 2003, 06:45:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral


Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Yes, unfortunately and officially he is back. The Prairie Squid belched him back up. And I suspect that that PS specimen was actually Zenji in disguise.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

God damn. I thought this had gotten deleted back during the premenstral prejihad days.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

don't feel bad. the title was very promising.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.


Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"