News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

SO ANGRY THAT I ENVOKED THE WRATH OF ERIS AKA really bad lunch

Started by -Kel-, January 08, 2010, 09:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: cavehamster on January 20, 2010, 05:15:31 AM
  Other times, I beep my horn and wave to them like I have not seen them in years, it confuses them, they slow down, and stop doing whatever it was they were doing.



I'm going to have to do that.  :D

ThatGreenGentleman

I'm sorry that you had a bad day. Would you feel better if I gave you a baseball bat with rusty nails of revenge?
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

-Kel-

Thanks TGG, but if you did that. I would of hurt a lot of people.