News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Jim Garrison's mimeograph machine

Started by Telarus, January 28, 2010, 02:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

So, continuing the grand old tradition, yadda yadda, etc, etc...

Next week is the AIPD student faculty mixer, and there will be a button press machine (y'know "flair"-style buttons), and I have access to the templates and will be able to get a few runs pressed off quickly.

ITT: IDEAS/MEMEBOMBS/IMAGES appropriate for buttons. Should range from simple/small/low-res to larger circular formatted text.

I'll do my own hunting after my couple of hours of sketching homework tonight (also wanted to leave myself a reminder).

---------------------------------------------------

BLACK SHEEP ARE STILL SHEEP (inverse color the words BLACK SHEEP) - think about font..

a conclusion is simply where you stopped thinking (no punctuation on purpose) -font

A real human being is like this comparison. (maybe)

Tis an ill wind that blows no minds.

a belief is just a thought you keep having

You were reading this, but now you're not.

You Are Now Breathing Manually

Do you own your own reality tunnel?

THIS IS A DISTRACTION (graphic?)

The man in the green jacket will tell you what to do next.

------------------------------------

thanks for any help

EDIT: Button size is 2 inch diameter, 12 to the page.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

LMNO

You are now aware of how often you blink.