News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Random hallucination is random.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, February 02, 2010, 06:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2010, 05:10:23 PM
:(  You need better doctors where you live, man.  That's my conclusion.  That, and I think they have you on too much and you need more wild monkey sex to relieve all that.

That department has been suffering of late, and doesn't look to improve any time soon.

Though the zombification of your assistant's hilarious.  Reminds me of what I heard on NPR last night about how vampires are sexy as hell but zombies, let's face it, need all the help they can get.

This guy couldn't get laid in a morgue.  He looks like a rather florid toad.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 05:25:50 PM
:(  You need better doctors where you live, man.  That's my conclusion.  That, and I think they have you on too much and you need more wild monkey sex to relieve all that.

That department has been suffering of late, and doesn't look to improve any time soon.

What happened to the jar full of teeth lady?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 03, 2010, 05:36:35 PM

Dropped me for being "too weird".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 05:37:00 PM

She's a bucket of irony AND fail, for chrissakes.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2010, 06:59:25 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 05:37:00 PM
:(  You need better doctors where you live, man.  That's my conclusion.  That, and I think they have you on too much and you need more wild monkey sex to relieve all that.

She's a bucket of irony AND fail, for chrissakes.

There's more fish in the sea.  And by "fish", I mean "horrible psychotics".