News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

We should just skip February, Nigel.

Started by Suu, February 02, 2010, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

probably, but I didn't write that they were dead or anything that would have shown, said, or read that they were dead.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Requia ☣

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on February 03, 2010, 03:31:27 AM
Well I KNOW that. The thing about Ms. Nasta is once she opens her mouth, it's like a run on sentence that seems to never ever end. I'd rather be stalked by Santa then have her talking forever.  :x

Explain to her that the more talkative she is the more kids will clam up about their problems, shutting up a bit makes other people talk to you.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on February 03, 2010, 04:26:10 AM
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on February 03, 2010, 03:31:27 AM
Well I KNOW that. The thing about Ms. Nasta is once she opens her mouth, it's like a run on sentence that seems to never ever end. I'd rather be stalked by Santa then have her talking forever.  :x

Explain to her that the more talkative she is the more kids will clam up about their problems, shutting up a bit makes other people talk to you.

It won't help with this new breed of school counselor.  They don't NEED information, they already know everything.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2010, 03:41:16 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 03:31:48 AM
Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2010, 03:31:18 AM
I broke a kids jaw in middle school to get my point across once. I'm sure it'll work for you too.

...He's dead now. I had nothing to do with it though.

Of course.  *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

No really, he got drunk off his gourd during summer vacation between 11th and 12th grade and fell off a decommissioned bridge that spans Tampa Bay. When they found his bloated body tangled in mangroves 3 days later with a BAC of 10%, they called it a tragedy.

...Let me recap.

Asshole got his jaw broke in 3 places by my fucking heel in 7th grade for taking my purse.
Asshole rips one of my friends' stuffed animals that she got for her b-day in half in 11th grade, I follow him around campus until he runs like a bitch away from me.
Asshole, at the age of 17, drinks enough to bring his blood alcohol content to fucking 10% and then decides to walk across a bridge that was barricaded off while it was being fixed and falls through a hole into the channel of Tampa Bay at night.
His death was a "tragedy".

:horrormirth:

No really, I laughed. I laughed so fucking hard my parents made me go to my room.

It sounds like his existence was a tragedy to begin with.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."