Author Topic: HHHHAAATTTEEE HATE HATE HATE HATE  (Read 3141 times)

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
Re: HHHHAAATTTEEE HATE HATE HATE HATE
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2010, 02:09:15 am »

GONNA FUCK YOUR SORE ARSE YOU DIRTY MISERABLE BITCH!  :argh!: :argh!:

THAT'S THE SPIRIT, YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE!
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Dysnomia

• window evolutionary biologist
  • Deserved It
  • vibrating love waif of Eris
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2010, 02:13:55 am »
ELF MEN ARE FOR FUCKING PUSSIES

REAL MEN LOOK LIKE GIMBLI

GET THE FUCK OUT ALL OF YOU BEFORE I CHOKE YOU WITH A LEAD PIPE
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2010, 02:16:57 am »
OH YEAH? I'MA RAEP YOU WITH A PROSTHETIC FOOT IF YOU TRY IT!

BRING IT, WOMAN, BRING IT!
If someone does the ďFine, youíre right, Iím clearly a terrible person, Iím Satan, Iím the worst person alive, I should just dieĒ thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Dysnomia

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2010, 02:24:40 am »
DON'T MAKE ME BEAT YOU DO DEATH WITH A TIRE IRON

NotPublished

• Turn me on dead man
  • Deserved It
  • Fiery orifice buzzard of the internuts
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2010, 02:28:33 am »
THE MOTHER LAND IS GONNA FUCKING RAPE YOU SHITS DONT MESS WITH THE FUCKING USSR

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dysnomia

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2010, 02:39:00 am »
GTFBACKTORUSSIA WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE

MF I AM GONNA BREAK YOUR FACE WITH A BASKET OF KITTENS

WAIT

THAT DOESN'T SOUND RITE

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2010, 02:54:15 am »
I'M YELLING!!

AND I'M NOT EVEN ANGRY!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!

the last yatto

• really did
  • Deserved It
  • Weeeeeeeeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2010, 03:44:53 am »
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

-Kel-

• massive lurker
  • Deserved It
  • Perverse and Degraded Organ Ejector
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2010, 04:12:36 pm »
ahhhh! the hate is growing. (just keep it here instead of shitting up the rest of the board)

AND REMEMBER .....

INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:54:43 pm by -Kel- »

-Kel-

• massive lurker
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2010, 04:18:37 pm »
PS YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF COCK BAGS!

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2010, 05:51:09 pm »
I FUCKING DARE YOU, SPS! ONLY CHANGE IT FROM BASKET OF KITTENS TO CHAINSWORDS!!! THAT'S SOME REALL FUCKING HATE RITE THAR! BETTER YET, YOU STAND THERE WHILE I START SWINGING A SACK OF DISEASED PUPPY CORPSES AT YOU! BRB!

PLUS, FUCK YOU, SQUIDDY AND KEL! :argh!:

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2010, 05:57:45 pm »
YOUR MOM!

I think?

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2010, 05:58:22 pm »
YEAH, FUCK HER TOO!

-Kel-

• massive lurker
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2010, 06:20:37 pm »
SUCK IT BITCH! SUCK IT LONG AND SUCK IT GOOD!

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2010, 06:22:28 pm »
I WILL WHEN I FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN SATISFY ME!