News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

HHHHAAATTTEEE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Started by -Kel-, January 28, 2010, 10:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

-Kel-

why is my connection sucking balls?!!?!?!??! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

NotPublished

ITS YOUR FAULT IM WRITHING IN PAIN, JUST KILL ME ALREADY THATS WHAT YOU WANT ISNT IT ?! YOUR AN ANGRY ANGRY BITCH

-Kel-

ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT FOR BEING NOTHING MORE THAN A "SHORT CHAINED MOLECULE"

NotPublished

SHIT LIKE YOU'D KNOW! YOUR THE ONE WITH AN EXTRA Y CHROMOSOME!

Fucking Yeti...

-Kel-

yeti??? what yeti????

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT! YOU ALREADY RAPED HER, HAVEN'T YOU DONT ENOUGH DAMAGE?!?!?!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can't hate anything because I just won the sweetest motherfucking camera on eBay for $26, with extra lenses, a flash, and a tight little case.

Also, I can't hate anything because look at these motherfucking vans: http://californiavans.arloartists.com/portfolios/22211-view-images

Screw you guys, I have the LOVE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, have you motherfuckers seen THIS?

That's right. IT'S THAT AWESOME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

-Kel-

NUMERICAL ORDER!!! ITS IN NUMERICAL ORDER!!! WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING IN NUMERICAL ORDER! (wanted to yell that at a co worker snooping in my files)

the last yatto

Quote from: NotPublished on January 28, 2010, 10:39:31 PM
Mix me some fucking cement and toughen the fuck up you disgusting excuse of a human
:nou:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

NotPublished

SCREW YOURSELF YATTO YOU HATE RILED PIECE OF SHIT!

That elf-man is epic!

... I can't pretend hate anymore :(:(

Freeky

Quote from: NotPublished on January 29, 2010, 01:55:49 AM
I can't pretend hate anymore :(:(

MAN DOWN!

YOU MISERABLE FUCK, GET YOUR SORRY ASS UP!

NotPublished

GONNA FUCK YOUR SORE ARSE YOU DIRTY MISERABLE BITCH!  :argh!: :argh!:

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.