News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

how can there be all this hate

Started by -Kel-, January 29, 2010, 06:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

WHEN CHEETAHS AND BABY ANTELOPE CAN GET ALONG!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1246886/Pictured-Three-cheetahs-spare-tiny-antelopes-life--play-instead.html

Sup Dude?
                                                                                         \

Triple Zero

That antilope is sooooo gonna get eaten.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rumckle

I think the cheetahs have just evolved to a herder life style, and are waiting for the antelope to fatten up
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jasper

Why is that other cheetah rolling it's eyes miserably?

Jasper

Maybe they only hunt when they're hungry, and just play it cool when they're not?

Kai

Quote from: Felix on January 29, 2010, 11:57:26 PM
Maybe they only hunt when they're hungry, and just play it cool when they're not?

Big cats aren't known to hunt for sport, so that's probably spot on.

Only domesticated animals and great apes go kill for food when they aren't hungry.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Reginald Ret

also, big cats are dumb as fuck, these just seem to be exceptionally retarded.
oh and iirc cats dont see that well up close, and if the antelope doesn't smell afraid or bloody, it wont trigger feeding behaviour.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Kai on January 30, 2010, 01:26:59 AM
Quote from: Felix on January 29, 2010, 11:57:26 PM

Big cats aren't known to hunt for sport, so that's probably spot on.

Only domesticated animals and great apes go kill for food when they aren't hungry.

Also, dolphins.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Subtract Eight!

two, cheetah. someone is

cheeeeee.. nvm
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Jasper

Just cos I eat you doesn't mean we can't be friends!
                                    /

/
                                                           Awkward.