News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

ATTN SUU

Started by Dysnomia, January 29, 2010, 08:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Eater of Clowns

Seems to be hilariously equating fast food eateries with restaurants.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

Quoterestaurant |ˈrest(ə)rənt; ˈrestəˌränt; ˈresˌtränt|
noun

a place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises.

Look, fast food places are restaurants.  Not the best restaurants most of the time, granted, but still restaurants.  And you may not like them, and that is fine, but get a grip on reality.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dysnomia

I just KNEW Suu was just out to steal my money, and make me so fat that I need lipo!

:argh!:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Hoopla on January 29, 2010, 08:33:13 PM
noun

a place where people pay to sit and eat meals that are cooked and served on the premises.

Look, fast food places are restaurants.  Not the best restaurants most of the time, granted, but still restaurants.  And you may not like them, and that is fine, but get a grip on reality.

Hey, thanks for the tip, can you define reality for me while you're at it so I can have an easier time?

I'm unfamiliar with dictionaries, so I'm not sure if they do phrases such as, you know, "needlessly hostile."

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Reality: The place surrounding your head, other than your ass.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on January 29, 2010, 08:48:52 PM
Reality: The place surrounding your head, other than your ass.

:lulz:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

Quote from: EoC on January 29, 2010, 08:46:51 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on January 29, 2010, 08:33:13 PM
noun

Hey, thanks for the tip, can you define reality for me while you're at it so I can have an easier time?

I'm unfamiliar with dictionaries, so I'm not sure if they do phrases such as, you know, "needlessly hostile."

They probably don't, they tend to define single words most of the time, though I'm sure you could find both words separately if you looked.

And I apologize if my post sounded bitchier than I intended it to, tone is hard to define over interwebs, but I am growing increasingly tired of fatty foods becoming the new cigarette.  And its the little things like your post, attempting to redefine words that don't fit your approved system, that really irk me.  It wasn't meant to be a personal attack.

Unhealthy food is an easy target that almost nobody stands up for, probably with good reason.  But I am just stupid enough and contrarian enough to stand up for it, even if I agree with you.  Which I mostly do.  Though, watch out, the next thing you know people will be telling you that coffee and cigarettes are not a balanced meal, when we all sure as shit know they are.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Eater of Clowns

I probably worded it incorrectly.
Quote from: EoC on January 29, 2010, 08:30:25 PM
Seems to be hilariously equating fast food eateries with restaurants.

Because while all fast food might = restaurants, not all restaurants = fast food, so the article he was writing doesn't apply to a sizable portion of that which it claims to.

I apologize for my part as well.  On a better day I probably would have taken that more in stride.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Cain

Oh wtf, waiters want to make money?

I thought they did it, you know, out of generosity and well-meaning concern for the patron's food experience.

Dysnomia

ALL YOU FOODSERVICE PEOPLE JUST WANT TO MAKE THE REST OF US FAT, AND SEND US TO HAVE TO GET LIPO!

IT'S ONE BIG CONSPIRACY! 

:tinfoilhat:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 30, 2010, 03:09:54 AM
ALL YOU FOODSERVICE PEOPLE JUST WANT TO MAKE THE REST OF US FAT, AND SEND US TO HAVE TO GET LIPO!

IT'S ONE BIG CONSPIRACY! 

That's not even the worst of it, you know what's really in a Bic Mac?

Mind control lasers.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Bruno

Why SUU, WHY!?!?

Why do you want to put fat in my wallet? :x
Formerly something else...

Dysnomia

Quote from: EoC on January 30, 2010, 03:46:31 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 30, 2010, 03:09:54 AM

IT'S ONE BIG CONSPIRACY! 

That's not even the worst of it, you know what's really in a Bic Mac?

Mind control lasers.

Fuck animal rights.  This is the REAL reason why I'm vegetarian.

ITSATRAP

Iason Ouabache

I didn't have a problem with #2 until the very last sentence. Yes, servers are typically trained to upsell things like appetizers, daily specials, and dessert. That is their fucking job. Equating that to them wanting you to be fat is just plain stupid.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘