News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

So my friend fucked me for the last time.

Started by ., January 30, 2010, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I posted a rant about my buddy that was being a douche, and using unemployment for frivolous things. Well, the plan was that we pick up someone in Phoenix (which is two hours away) and then a week later we were going to take her back. We paid him for the initial drive up there, and back. He said he would cover for the return drive to drop off said person. The whole week, every time we hung out with him, he said that yeah, we were going to Phoenix again. Then tonight he ends up telling me and roomie that he didn't know what the plan was and that we didn't let him know what was going on. He didn't out right say that he didn't have the money for it, all he said was "I thought she was going to catch a bus back." So, he ended up trying to drag me into it by getting me to ask roomie what the plan was, when the whole time I kept telling him to ask him. He finally asked roomie and ended up getting into a huge argument over it. He contradicted himself multiple times and got a dick in his ass when he was called on it. As a result, he got pissed, said the trip wasn't happening then logged off.
So, in retaliation for his stupidity and trying to make us look like the bad guys, we reported him for unemployment fraud.  :lulz: I doubt that they will throw him in the slammer for it or even fine his ass, but his unemployment will be stopped for the duration of the investigation.

The Good Reverend Roger

Nivek, you know damn well you're gonna forgive him in a week.

John is a goddamn puppy dog.  When are you going to learn to stop relying on him for ANYTHING?  Look, it's really simple.  Either stop counting on him, or start beating him.  With a two by four.  It's no problem...my old ass was able to body slam him and fart on his head.  So, seriously, thump him around a bit.  It will do both of you good.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

:lulz: Nah, this was just the last straw. Everything else was just minor. He's basically backed out for the last time on us. And the only reason I gave in to forgiving him all those last times was to keep the peace when he'd come over to talk to Kaz. But he pissed Kaz off this time. So I don't have to be nice to him anymore. But yeah, if he shows up while your here feel free to body slam the fuck outta him. Because more than likely he's not going to be welcome. Kaz is to the point of punching him if he sees him again, if he isn't going to do it then I will.  :evil:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NiveKRayne on January 30, 2010, 01:24:12 AM
:lulz: Nah, this was just the last straw. Everything else was just minor. He's basically backed out for the last time on us. And the only reason I gave in to forgiving him all those last times was to keep the peace when he'd come over to talk to Kaz. But he pissed Kaz off this time. So I don't have to be nice to him anymore. But yeah, if he shows up while your here feel free to body slam the fuck outta him. Because more than likely he's not going to be welcome. Kaz is to the point of punching him if he sees him again, if he isn't going to do it then I will.  :evil:

Next time, I'm teabagging him.  For reals.

Anyway, I'll be at your place at 7PM. 

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AND THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

Well, John had the stupidity to show up tonight after all this shit went down online. He comes in, TGRR tells him "You ruined my Sunday." John says -shrug-. He looks at me and gives me a stupid look and tells me he knows that I'm still pissed at him. He has the fucking BALLS to tell us "no more rides." So then TGRR tells him very loudly, "Get the fuck out." John says something else and then leaves with his tail between his legs. Yep, the friendship is over. No big loss on my part. He had been my friend for almost ten years. And he fucks me like this. The only thing I have to say to him. "Eat a dick."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2010, 01:20:23 AM

John is a goddamn puppy dog.  When are you going to learn to stop relying on him for ANYTHING?  Look, it's really simple.  Either stop counting on him, or start beating him.  With a two by four.  It's no problem...my old ass was able to body slam him and fart on his head.  So, seriously, thump him around a bit.  It will do both of you good.

:lulz: this made me laugh and laugh and laugh  :lulz:

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Also I was informed that when I left the room to get the roomie, TGRR had told him, "Get out before I break your ass."  :lulz:

Quote from: Lysergic on January 30, 2010, 05:58:41 AM
This is both sad and hilarious.

It's sad that he's a little bitch, but hilarious at the same time!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 30, 2010, 05:57:19 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 30, 2010, 01:20:23 AM

:lulz: this made me laugh and laugh and laugh  :lulz:

It seemed like the thing to do at the time.

I kinda now regret allowing John out with his ass intact, though.  My weekend is now totally fucked, as I have to drive into the goddamn mountains East of Phoenix - 108 miles each way - because this prick had accepted payment to take Kaz's girlfriend home, and then decided he wasn't going to do it. 

And his ass is less valuable than my fuck off Sunday.

Also, whenever Kaz and I go anywhere, weird shit happens.  Like fucking clockwork.

TGRR,
Needs Roger time.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Dysnomia

Little Johnny walk through that door,
Or I'll break your back with a 2X4.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

NotPublished

Holy crap ... that's a huge shame but funny all the same. Sorry to hear about the long friendship ending like that :( (Could of been more explosive atleast)

And a fucking good rhyme there SPS!
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

ThatGreenGentleman

Wow, that John guy really does sound like a prick. TGRR, you really should have busted his ass into a milllion little pieces, sounds like the prick deserves it.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.