News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Sorry Anne Frank, and I'ma let you finish...

Started by Dysnomia, January 30, 2010, 02:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

I don't know those labels well enough to use them - I just think you're having an incredibly rough time of things right now and I wish you all the happiness in the world.  Sorry if I crossed the line, I was aiming for whatever the forum equivalent is, of dragging a friend away from a bar-fight.

Suu

This thread makes me want a baby marmoset. NOW.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Adorable finger animals!
Makes me wanna jam a thick wire up their ass, through their guts and out of their mouth and fashion them into a ring for my fat American HAMFISTS!!

Salty

:lulz:
ITT: The new trend that's sweeping the nation.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

A marmoset would be great.

Wrapped in bacon and fried.

Captain Utopia

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:34:42 PM
So much for lowering the tone, eh?

Tell you what, Nigel...you pretend I don't exist (unless you need moderation), and I'll do the same for you.

FARTS

yeah, i dunno, i was bored. And I read that.

Let's discuss farts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: General Anthrohilter von Ignorantdikk on February 13, 2010, 08:23:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 04, 2010, 07:34:42 PM
So much for lowering the tone, eh?

Tell you what, Nigel...you pretend I don't exist (unless you need moderation), and I'll do the same for you.

FARTS

What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish with this, GS?

Read my previous post.

Sheer boredom.

How are you?