Main Menu

An Error Has Occurred!

Started by ~, February 01, 2010, 03:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

An Error Has Occurred!

Richter

I think that's called a Sombrero.

You might also like it with rum instead of the vodka.  (In lieu of finding the real name, I call it a Bum Russian)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Richter on February 01, 2010, 07:21:04 PM
I think that's called a Sombrero.

You might also like it with rum instead of the vodka.  (In lieu of finding the real name, I call it a Bum Russian)

Yep.

And a Black Russian is Kahlua and Vodka with no milk.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

and if you add a splash of Coke to a white russian, you've got a Dirty Mexican (or a Dirty Mother, if you're feeling PC or in a place where ordering a Dirty Mexican will get you cut, puto).
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

...and a Black Cowboy (as the taxi driver in Puerto Vallarta made for me back when I was dumb enough to hire a taxi driver with my friend to take us around) is coke, tequila and lime.  I actually like the taste of that over ice.