News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

IS IT SAFE

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, February 01, 2010, 10:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

for me to show my face around here?

.... also, hi pdcom what's cookin?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Why wouldn't it be safe?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Because *BOOM HEADSHOT* presumably.

Hi vex, its been a while, how're things?

tyrannosaurus vex

well I don't know where your fingers have been while I've been gone. plus I made an ass of myself upon leaving... anyway how's stuff?

re: "how're things?"
not terrible. more average than anything else. no enormous news... except that i have learned life is more boring and meaningless without a few nutjobs like you people to share it with.

Triple Zero

> i have learned life is more boring and meaningless without a few nutjobs like you people to share it with.

nobody ever really leaves.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexati0n on February 01, 2010, 10:14:07 PM
well I don't know where your fingers have been while I've been gone. plus I made an ass of myself upon leaving...

Like nobody's ever done THAT before.

TGRR,
Has done that before.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

I tried to come back with a great big groundbreaking rant in Or Kill Me, but it turns out I'm all out of hate juice and I'm running on fumes. Too bad we have the perfect President and the Dems are doing such a bang-up job of turning the planet into a Discordian paradise, otherwise I'd at least be able to complain about politics.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: vexati0n on February 01, 2010, 10:26:40 PM
I tried to come back with a great big groundbreaking rant in Or Kill Me, but it turns out I'm all out of hate juice and I'm running on fumes.

That can be fixed.   :lulz:

Richter

Nowhere is safe.  All we do is say it up front.  Welcome back.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jasper

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 01, 2010, 10:19:33 PM
Quote from: vexati0n on February 01, 2010, 10:14:07 PM
well I don't know where your fingers have been while I've been gone. plus I made an ass of myself upon leaving...

Like nobody's ever done THAT before.

TGRR,
Has done that before.

Heh.  I was just in the throes of a dramatic flounce.  Now I see all too well I'd just come back after a while.  Again. 

:lol:

Fuck, I guess I'm trapped. 

Hey vex.  Welcome back.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Remington

My 82 year-old grandmother can attest to the fact that it's NOT safe.
Is it plugged in?

Telarus

Run! While you STILL HAVE LEGS!
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on February 01, 2010, 11:37:56 PM
My 82 year-old grandmother can attest to the fact that it's NOT safe.

Poor granny.  She never had a chance.  :x

Richter

All said, granny never deserved to go down like that.  After all she'd done, all she'd been through, she deserved to see it coming and have a chance to smirk before it scattered her across the sidewalk.

God DAMN the stunts she'd pull.  Always passed if off like nothing too. 

"That's how we used to fight the rats during the war", or "Easier than riverting a pazner to a stratofortress!"  was all she'd say.  Understated, casual, and horrifically capable.  Calling someone like Granny a great man or an amazing woman would jsut be a slight to the other sex, she was humanity exemplifying why you NEVER push a biped to those extremes.

It wasn't so much that she was asking for it, even when she disabled that semi's radiator with her walker. (I'll never know HOW whe managed that.)  It wasn't that kicking that policeman in the ball's wasn't unwarranted, though a bit extreme.  (He had a BAD concept of who he could sass.)

I don't even want to talk about it, or think too hard about what happened next.  Suffice it to say she went down Granny to the full, and if she was here she'd cackle about it and take another slug of battery acid whisky. 

Curse me for a fool, but I'll be eternally secure in being a man if I knew I could be even a half of our Granny.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat