News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Discordian Historie: The Moft Sillay Tennants of Mann Lawe

Started by Richter, February 01, 2010, 11:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

It can be supposed, amongst gentles of any proper population, that certain unfpoken rules and guidlinef are to be followed.  Among the oddeft of these are they unspoken upon which howe a gentleman shalle conduct himself about another gentle.

The Ordering of Placement of Onself at the Urinal
Being in their heart of hearts fragile, insecure, and timid creatures, elaborate ruling are to be made amongst gentles making employ of a wall occupied by multiple urinary porcelain basins. 
This is done for to preserve the temper of each, for many will seize forcibly of the bladder should another enter their proximity while they pee.  Also to allay the anxiety and allay the accusation that one gentle may accuse another of being seidman, or be seidman himself.  There is also thee nagging fear that one may desire to gaze upon thee other's cockle and balles.  Needless to say, a wide stance, and used in the fighting warde of the plough, is NOT to be employed at thee urinal.  (Thy toole ist not that big  dumbarse.)

A minimum of one unoccupied urinal is to be maintained between the gentles at all times.  Should there not be sufficient urinals; the lately arrived gentle should make use of the crapper.

For to utilize this unspoken lawe, and the underlying fear against a population, make with thy quill and parchement a declaration from the building management defying this order, and nail such theses upon the privy door.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

:)  I had an inspired moment.  Thankya.  Didn't we have an old-tymey Intermits concept kicking about?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat