News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

WORST SIDEKICK EVER

Started by 0, February 03, 2010, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: -Kel- on February 03, 2010, 07:50:04 PM
the cover of that made me think that has "gay slave business man hero fetish" all over it.

Not to mention he caught the front wheel in the junk.   :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

-Kel-

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 07:57:15 PM
Quote from: -Kel- on February 03, 2010, 07:50:04 PM
the cover of that made me think that has "gay slave business man hero fetish" all over it.

Not to mention he caught the front wheel in the junk.   :sad:

:lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz:

Cain

Quote from: General Stuart on February 03, 2010, 07:43:53 PM
Hold on a sec...WHIZ WAGON?

wtf

:argh!: :argh!: :argh!: :argh!:

Wondrous whiz wagon.  And don't you forget it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

General Stuart, what is your problem with gay people? Your posts are always full of homophobic subtext.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: General Stuart on February 03, 2010, 10:17:15 PM
wut?

You got in a fight with EOT.

Obviously, you must be hounded and punished.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

oh, ok, that's fine then. Carry on.

Since we're going with the whole homophobic subtext thingy now, I offer this tantalizing tidbit:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 10:20:48 PM
wut?

Actually, TGRR, I'm fucking annoyed with GS because he can't just get in a fight with EOT, he has to drag his fucking snarky little dipshit comments into every fucking thread EOT posts in, and it's neither funny nor clever, plus it's old as fuck. So I'm giving him a little taste of what it's like to have baseless, off-topic, assumptive stupidity surface in every fucking thread he starts.

Now.

I let EOT make his own way and get the fuck flamed out of him for a few weeks, and that was fine. But he IS my friend, and has been for several years, and now that's out in the open I have no reason not to get publicly fucking bitchy with an asshole who is busy crapping up every fucking thread with his overinflated ego just because he thinks he finally found another scrote lower in the unspoken pecking order than he is. It's not like he's the only one whose ever done that... there always seems to be one guy, usually relatively new enough to the board himself that his e-testicles just descended, who takes a dislike to some noob or another and just follows them from thread to thread sniping at them for no particular reason. This month, that guy is GS. There are other people who have laid the hate down on EOT and I'm not fucking with them... ask yourself why that is.

Let's look at a brief history of people on this board whom I have defended. We've got Yatto, FP, Alty, and JohNyx. Maybe you hate them all, but they've stuck around and contributed. Maybe if GS stops trying to elongate his penis for ten fucking minutes, EOT will stick around and contribute too, communication barrier and everything.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And actually, fuck if I care if GS and EOT suck each other off in the parking lot, but if GS could stop starting shit for no apparent reason EVERY FUCKING TIME EOT posts, that would be PEACHY. Also maybe if GS could stay the fuck out of threads I start for a while, I'll do the same for him, and we can pretend each other don't exist for a week or two until I'm not pissed anymore.

Sorry I took so long to respond, I was too busy noticing that EOT and v=1/3πr²h posted from the same IP address today. What were we talking about again?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on February 03, 2010, 10:55:27 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 03, 2010, 10:20:48 PM
wut?

Actually, TGRR, I'm fucking annoyed with GS because he can't just get in a fight with EOT, he has to drag his fucking snarky little dipshit comments into every fucking thread EOT posts in, and it's neither funny nor clever, plus it's old as fuck. So I'm giving him a little taste of what it's like to have baseless, off-topic, assumptive stupidity surface in every fucking thread he starts.

Now.

I let EOT make his own way and get the fuck flamed out of him for a few weeks, and that was fine. But he IS my friend, and has been for several years, and now that's out in the open I have no reason not to get publicly fucking bitchy with an asshole who is busy crapping up every fucking thread with his overinflated ego just because he thinks he finally found another scrote lower in the unspoken pecking order than he is. It's not like he's the only one whose ever done that... there always seems to be one guy, usually relatively new enough to the board himself that his e-testicles just descended, who takes a dislike to some noob or another and just follows them from thread to thread sniping at them for no particular reason. This month, that guy is GS. There are other people who have laid the hate down on EOT and I'm not fucking with them... ask yourself why that is.

Let's look at a brief history of people on this board whom I have defended. We've got Yatto, FP, Alty, and JohNyx. Maybe you hate them all, but they've stuck around and contributed. Maybe if GS stops trying to elongate his penis for ten fucking minutes, EOT will stick around and contribute too, communication barrier and everything.

Oddly enough, EOT referred to him/herself as a "big girl" today.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: General Stuart on February 03, 2010, 11:12:13 PM
Sorry I took so long to respond, I was too busy noticing that EOT and v=1/3πr²h posted from the same IP address today. What were we talking about again?

I've mentioned that he posts from my office sometimes.

He was here shipping shit from eBay today.

Quote from: v=1/3πr²h on February 04, 2010, 12:26:11 AM
Quote from: General Stuart on February 03, 2010, 11:12:13 PM

I've mentioned that he posts from my office sometimes.

He was here shipping shit from eBay today.

Intriguing.