News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

WORST SIDEKICK EVER

Started by 0, February 03, 2010, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You've been freaking out on here all damn day.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: General Stuart on February 04, 2010, 01:49:18 AM
then why are you freaking out about it?

Listen. I know you're slow, so I'll try to use little words. I thought you were an idiot to think EOT and I are the same person. What actually disturbed me was the implications of how you would know that he and I were posting from the same IP. If you think really hard, you can probably figure out why that would freak a person out.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: General Stuart on February 04, 2010, 01:51:13 AM
You've been freaking out on here all damn day.

You've been a cocky, irritating asshole since you registered, so I guess we're even.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ATTACK OF ANTHROMAN! IN THE GOLDEN AGE OF COMIC BOOKS!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

no...i love...it's perfect....definitley der meister comik.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel